Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get high death stats?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
I am a level 47 and i began the world celesta and i realized that my stats are very bad (i'm not very good at this gamed i'm TERRIBLE at pvp) so I was wondering what are some REALLY good clothes for damage, resistance and accuracy?

Survivor
Feb 09, 2016
Hello! As a Necromancer myself I felt like maybe I could help in your quest. You have a few options here: 1: Craft gear from various sources. High levels of crafting XP are sometimes needed. 2: Go to the Bazaar! I use it both for buying and selling, as you get the most money for what you sell. 3: If you are really in doubt, and just cannot find any good gear, maybe consider buying a gear set or a hoard pack in the crown shop. I find the Road Warrior pack has the best stats. And a little tip: Try to make it until the next milestone before buying Crown Shop gear. I mean level 50 for you. If your total health is low, make sure to use Pixies often and to use those spells like Ghoul, Vampire, etc. Also, make sure to have a questing buddy. Happy wizarding!

-Austin, a level 61 death wizard

Survivor
Aug 11, 2014
My personal advice is to use bazaar gear, until lvl 60 when you can farm for water works gear. Crafted gear is a good option too, it's better if you have one wiz that can do most crafting.

Hope this helped XD
Lvl 110