Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Much Longer?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
I've been waiting to pvp forever. I am a level 99 ice and just started Cresent Beach. I'm not going to get to Morganthe by then so the amulet will be the only piece I am missing which annoys me. So then I start considering going higher level until I face her. So then I think I might as well just go to level 110 and get the amulet from the Rat. So how much longer will it take to finish Polaris? Is it worth the time to get more block and a better amulet? I don't really know. Thanks, Blaze DragonDust

Explorer
May 25, 2013
I don't know from personal experience because Khrysalis is annoying, but I've heard Polaris is a breeze.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
As an ice wizard myself, in PvP the Rasputin Amulet is more important. Polaris is SUPER easy... I'd recommend going max then farming for his amulet. Its simple to get, but for PvP its worth it.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2013
ThatOneFizzler on Feb 25, 2016 wrote:
I don't know from personal experience because Khrysalis is annoying, but I've heard Polaris is a breeze.
Is that an joke?

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
ThatOneFizzler on Feb 25, 2016 wrote:
never everything is a breeze because cheat boss in Polaris they have pets (they cheat too)

use amulet want more blade (stat better on amulet) lower critical/lower block except rat amulet as more block also card give enchanted shield) rat amulet doesn't have perfect like morganthe amulet and rat amulet add more jewel then morganthe but morganthe amulet more higher heath!

I don't care about rat amulet but rat amulet does some useful for ice wizard because have the Abominable Weaver which they can get 85% shield instead of 75% shield!