Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2013
The last few days I have logged onto the game there are no other wizards anywhere. Is this glitch or do I need to try to Uninstaller the game and download it again?

Defender
Feb 22, 2016
Probably just need to change realms, surely?
I know Ambrose realm is as crowded as ever.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
wartide4 on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
The last few days I have logged onto the game there are no other wizards anywhere. Is this glitch or do I need to try to Uninstaller the game and download it again?
no, you do not need to do any of that. You are probably in an uncrowded realm. If you do not know which realm you are in, go to the options in your spellbook on the bottom right corner of the screen and press the button that says "Realms." List of positions the realms can be in:

perfect: meaning there is almost nobody there
normal: some people
crowded: ALOT of people
full: you cannot enter this realm because it is TOO overcrowded

note: the realm YOU are in will be highlighted in blue. if it says perfect or normal, then that might explain why there is no people in your realm. If this bothers you too much, go to a crowded realm

hope this helped! Taylor searider level 43 master thaumaturge

Delver
May 12, 2012
wartide4 on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
Hi,

You are either
1. In an uncrowded realm, which is not a bad thing, you can easily change to a crowded realm in your settings. (explained more in depth by the post above me it looks like by annaxh)
2. It is just trying to load.

It is probably #1, I suggest you look at your realms in your settings. But, if you go to a crowded realm and there is nobody, you might want to uninstall. But honestly, I don't think a lag like that would last multiple days, so consider #1
over anything else.
~ Allison Dragongem

Defender
Feb 22, 2016
annaxh on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
no, you do not need to do any of that. You are probably in an uncrowded realm. If you do not know which realm you are in, go to the options in your spellbook on the bottom right corner of the screen and press the button that says "Realms." List of positions the realms can be in:

perfect: meaning there is almost nobody there
normal: some people
crowded: ALOT of people
full: you cannot enter this realm because it is TOO overcrowded

note: the realm YOU are in will be highlighted in blue. if it says perfect or normal, then that might explain why there is no people in your realm. If this bothers you too much, go to a crowded realm

hope this helped! Taylor searider level 43 master thaumaturge
Woops, thank you. I should have elaborated on what realms were and how to switch between them, but thankfully you were here to pick up the slack.

Much obliged