Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
It would be awesome if Kingsisle allowed 24 hrs to get any mount in the game or maybe 12 hrs so that they would be really rare to get. I would really love to get the charity meowmodon and a few others, is this still possible, or ir there any way to get old mounts again?

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Spaulino17 on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
It would be awesome if Kingsisle allowed 24 hrs to get any mount in the game or maybe 12 hrs so that they would be really rare to get. I would really love to get the charity meowmodon and a few others, is this still possible, or ir there any way to get old mounts again?
this is a great idea!

Delver
May 12, 2012
That would be cool. It could be once or twice a month on a random day so it would be a surprise.
Also ideas for the game go under The Dorms, but since you are new to the message boards you are okay.

~ Ali <3

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Mythali126 on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
That would be cool. It could be once or twice a month on a random day so it would be a surprise.
Also ideas for the game go under The Dorms, but since you are new to the message boards you are okay.

~ Ali <3
Maybe I misunderstood your message, but this is the Dorms.

And also, I think that would be a great idea! Except, I feel like 12-24 hours is a bit too much, then the mounts would lose their value, so I personally think 20-30 minutes at a random time on a random day.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2015
Lizziebell03 on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
Maybe I misunderstood your message, but this is the Dorms.

And also, I think that would be a great idea! Except, I feel like 12-24 hours is a bit too much, then the mounts would lose their value, so I personally think 20-30 minutes at a random time on a random day.
I like 20-30 minutes it keeps the value!

Allison Shadowwhisper