Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

which school should you choose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2016
I think the first school you should choose is STORM cuse it is very powerful but low health low accuracy Next DEATH well almost every DEATH spell heals back and there is nothing wrong about DEATH. Last is LIFE only if you want to heal a lot and there is high accuracy so i will choose one of dose ones

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I totally agree, storm is awesome! I know a lot of people say there are problems with it, like low health and low accuracy, but you can fix that really easily with the right armor.
- Gabrielle Silversword 93
P.S. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! (coming up!)

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Vanessa storm swor... on Feb 12, 2016 wrote:
I think the first school you should choose is STORM cuse it is very powerful but low health low accuracy Next DEATH well almost every DEATH spell heals back and there is nothing wrong about DEATH. Last is LIFE only if you want to heal a lot and there is high accuracy so i will choose one of dose ones
Nah dude, fire all the way. Eventually late game backdraft is very essential to a pyromancers spell power.

Richard SkullDust level 110
Richard FireDust level 110
Richard GoldDust level 30

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Storm is impulsive and whether the less I would rank it 4 because of the two issues you mentioned.Death is 2nd.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
I'm assuming you're asking what school you should be out of these three, and it all depends on your play style. Each of these schools have their own advantages and disadvantages, if you want to be a healer, pick Life, Life wizards are the most effective healers and could last very long, they could also be a decent hitter if you make them that way but that roles is usually taken by another school. Death is another good school and the best school at soloing in my opinion, with just the right strategy, you can do a ton of damage and survive for very long amounts of time, if you want to solo, choose Death, Death is a more of an independent school than a school in a team, but it could make a team stronger. The last school you mentioned, Storm, isn't a very great school in my opinion. It is the only school that I didn't enjoy playing as. Although Storm has massive damage dealing single hits, it has a ton of disadvantages. Accuracy at lower levels is a disadvantage and low health and defense are others. Since Polaris was released, Storm hasn't received the highest damage dealing gear and the only thing it is best at is Critical. If you want to be a hitter, choose Storm, but please note that Fire has higher damage giving gear starting in Polaris.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
I really think ballance is a good school because you do damage with other schools power so your balance enemies dont resist on you. Come on, you know I make a good point lol.