Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What should be my plans for Ice PvP?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
It's been a while since I played this game, and I'm wondering what level I should start PvP

Best pets for Ice, athames, wands, and armor. I was hoping to start around 30, would that be smart or should I wait until the later levels?

Survivor
Jan 22, 2014
A fun level for ice would be 38. where you get blade, blizzard, frostbite etc. Can be very effective.

Ice does have regular gear with health, resist, and attack boost as well as accuracy. Not a bad place to start.

Second school can be life. Make sure you can shield all schools, so you would have to learn death or myth to get the shields.

Best ice pet to start with is the Starfish from Celestia. Great ice pet, and can be bought for gold.

This is just my opinion, you make the final decision.

Have fun.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2014
Oh, and get the heartsteel athame for additional resist

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Should I use any packs?

If so, which ones have the best?

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
I am a level 5 ice and i'm an overlord pvper

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Kompyu on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
It's been a while since I played this game, and I'm wondering what level I should start PvP

Best pets for Ice, athames, wands, and armor. I was hoping to start around 30, would that be smart or should I wait until the later levels?
get treasure cards of your strongest school spell so, lower level wizard allow use rank 10 spells if you are that school! whatever school you are (able allow use rank 10 treasure card in lower level pvp)