Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Teleport Markers

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
So, I don't know about you guys , but I sometimes need to mark my area more than once but I can't and it is so annoying . For example, I had my spot marked at a farming dungeon, but later I was leveling up my pet and I wanted to buy snacks from the bazaar. I really wanted to mark the Pet Pavilion but I couldn't and I just find that so frustrating. Maybe 2 or 3 teleport markers would be great and really helpful. What do you all think?
- Gabrielle Silversword level 93

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Lizziebell03 on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
So, I don't know about you guys , but I sometimes need to mark my area more than once but I can't and it is so annoying . For example, I had my spot marked at a farming dungeon, but later I was leveling up my pet and I wanted to buy snacks from the bazaar. I really wanted to mark the Pet Pavilion but I couldn't and I just find that so frustrating. Maybe 2 or 3 teleport markers would be great and really helpful. What do you all think?
- Gabrielle Silversword level 93
This would be extremely helpful, but how about we get a marker for every potion we get? Say, we get 1 after Enrolment, 2 starting Krokotopia, etc.. This way the higher level players with more places to go to get 4 marks, but those stuck in one world only get 1.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Excellent idea that will never be implemented, unfortunately.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
While this idea is helpful, I don't really like it because tapestries would be completely useless if you could mark multiple locations and they are a pain to craft if you don't enjoy fishing (I personally don't enjoy it lol) and many of the places you mentioned that can be marked are also available from tapestries.

Lvl 110
Lvl 110
Lvl 101
Lvl 68
Lvl 31
Lvl 25