Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maybe We Should Start Off Small...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Okay now I know there are many flaws with PvP. People going first gaining unfair advantages, storms being too overpowered in a 4v4, people with their decks set a certain way near guaranteeing victory, etc. But let's be honest guys, you just can't fix it all at once. Now in the mean time, I've noticed a lot of people are suggesting we change PvP completely to where all opponents do not have any gear except ones given by the PvP itself and their deck is set to a default. Now I know that does sound fair, but it just isn't the classic PvP that would satisfy everything. But here's what I propose: We don't change the PvP, we give players something new to play with while the issues of regular PvP as dealt with. What do I mean by this? Well to start off this would be a new kind of PvP. It would work similar to the way some tournaments have special rules. Except you can create the duel any way you want. Preferably with options to set the rules to where everyone gets default gear for their class and a default deck. I don't know I just think this might keep some of those really angry players entertained while other issues are dealt with.

-Jessica Swiftgem, Prodigious Thaumaturge