Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird obsession.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
Has anyone else every been somewhat obsessed with a character/NPC in the game? I hope I'm not the only one. Hehe...I LOVE Edna Fuligin the Spirit Professor at Pigswick. I don't know why I just do. I will literally in game stop everything I'm doing just to visit her and camp out in her classroom. I even found what side quest she was in so I could interact with her...

Do I need help?

Lol.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Sierra Deathshade on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:
Has anyone else every been somewhat obsessed with a character/NPC in the game? I hope I'm not the only one. Hehe...I LOVE Edna Fuligin the Spirit Professor at Pigswick. I don't know why I just do. I will literally in game stop everything I'm doing just to visit her and camp out in her classroom. I even found what side quest she was in so I could interact with her...

Do I need help?

Lol.
I love the Diviner Professor in the Arcanum, it's too bad I am taking a hiatus from Wizard101 to focus on Pirate101. Can't wait to explore Polaris and eventually see the Diviner Professor. Although I don't like the new storm spell that much, it's not quite as strong as my reliable glowbugs.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2015
Nope, you absolutely do not need any help. I think that everyone has this "obsession", like maybe they love their class teacher, or maybe their class teacher from Wysteria. I love Lydia, and of course Diago Santiago Quariquez Ramirez the III. So yes, it's normal to love a character from the best graphics having game in the world (that's my opinion, please don't start screaming).

Fiona Dreamer

Survivor
Aug 13, 2014