Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what after Polaris?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
I think it would be Mirage by the simple fact that Old Cob threatened us with a list full of worlds he intends to destroy: Mirage, Empyrea, The Hidden Lands, and Broken Shores. These worlds wouldn't be mentioned for the simple sake of being said, and I highly doubt Old Cob would give up his plans on his failure in Polaris. He plans to start a war, so inevitably, its up to us to stop him. Basically, there is another world coming, but we can only rely on what we know. That, or be surprised of what comes next.
Austin Frosteyes 96

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Well Grandma Raven, Grandpa Spider and Grandpa Tree are all really old and intricately entwined with one another. I wonder, if after the worlds mentioned, there will be a showdown (and thus a return for us) in either Grizzleheim or Wizard City. It would make more sense for a battle between Raven and Spider, but if Spider continued to succeed wouldn't he eventually have to attack Bartleby to demolish the Spiral? (As doesn't Bartleby effectively also function as a Sky Anchor?)

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
KI has confirmed that Mirage is going to be the next world. There have been leaks on Mirage (combat theme, NPC's, a new bundle etc).It has been confirmed that there will be atleast 3 worlds in the new arc starting with Polaris. It will be Mirage next and then most likely Emperya. I'm not to sure on the new Mirage themed pack that KI will possibly do but I do know that here will possibly be a side quest where we meet Cryus's and Malistre's cousin. This will be avaliable to explore probably in November and then be realeased into live realm in December. Hope that helped

- Jason DeathFlame lvl 110 Myth wizard

Survivor
Jan 21, 2014
At the end of Khrysalis, Old Cob (Grandfather Spider) states that his children will go to Polaris, Empyrea, Mirage, the Hidden Lands and the Broken Shores. I don't know that the last 2 will be worlds, but I DO know that Mirage (There is some information on it. Mirage is where Quisma Shasa is from, and the cat lady from Pigswick is from Mirage.) will be the next world, ( I think, ) and Empyrea after it. Also, if you read the dialogue, after you come back form Zafaria and back to Jaki Whisperwind, she states: "How was WALLARU? Oh, right you were in Zafaria!" I believe that is the world she comes from. I also think that means she is a Wallaby. I think Wallaru will be Native-American themed, like Jaki's office. That might be in the 4th arc (assuming they create it).

Happy Questing!
Ashley Spriteshield, max
Esmee Hawkeyes, Adept
Grace Stormeyes, Apprentice

Survivor
Jun 12, 2016
My highest wizard is only level 52, so I do not know much except for the last dungeon (which I watched my step-dad do) and I do not know if they have done this or this is impossible, but I think it would be cool if there's another world, blah blah blah, and the final battle of that world is the main bosses - Morganthe, Malistare, and that other dude that you battle at the end of the final Polaris dungeon that is 50k health. Unless I am missing one main boss that I haven't battled yet or heard of...

-Level 52,

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
coolio6384 on Aug 23, 2016 wrote:
At the end of Khrysalis, Old Cob (Grandfather Spider) states that his children will go to Polaris, Empyrea, Mirage, the Hidden Lands and the Broken Shores. I don't know that the last 2 will be worlds, but I DO know that Mirage (There is some information on it. Mirage is where Quisma Shasa is from, and the cat lady from Pigswick is from Mirage.) will be the next world, ( I think, ) and Empyrea after it. Also, if you read the dialogue, after you come back form Zafaria and back to Jaki Whisperwind, she states: "How was WALLARU? Oh, right you were in Zafaria!" I believe that is the world she comes from. I also think that means she is a Wallaby. I think Wallaru will be Native-American themed, like Jaki's office. That might be in the 4th arc (assuming they create it).

Happy Questing!
Ashley Spriteshield, max
Esmee Hawkeyes, Adept
Grace Stormeyes, Apprentice
Wallaru is not native American themed. It is based on Australia. Here is a link as to explaining why this is so.

Also wouldn't it make more sense to get two random worlds confused instead of confused with your homeworld? Say you are from California and you send people to Missouri, but you accidentally say Mississippi. That is more believable.

Zander is from Wallaru. We don't know what Jaki's homeworld is as of yet, but it's probably not Wallaru. It may be the forth arch it may not. We don't know yet.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
What if they split the world into three parts similarly to Krokotopia. I feel like it would be very similar.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Survivor
Feb 18, 2014
AaronTheDeathMaste... on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
It has been confirmed that Mirage will be the next world, The main villain will probably be The Scorpion, as we know Mirage is a sort of deserty world. We can expect our level increase to Level 120, (Usually 50 levels in each arc, and 5 worlds in each arc). What I really hope is that the new world might introduce a new type of Activity. We already have Crafting, Gardening and Fishing, but perhaps we might get to learn to become Alchemists, as The Scorpion is a Master Alchemist. (Maybe we can finally brew our own potions, because I swear that those Potion Vendors are richer than King Artorius!)

Aaron BattleBlade Level 110
Aaron DarkMender Level 110
Aaron StormCloud Level 110
Aaron LifeGlade Level 104
Aaron FireCaller Level 104
If they do this I will definitely be playing the game again I had stopped playing for a bit because I can't get any help to defeat The Rat in Polaris but that would definitely be interesting to me because I love crafting, gardening, fishing, and the jewel that they came out with was great too! I do believe Mirage is the next world to come out and hopefully from what I am hearing from people it WILL come out at the end of this year (Oct - Dec ) at some time. I hope this is true because I can't wait for it

Also a side question... if there are suppose to be 5 worlds for a arc and we only know, really, about 3 so far... what will the other two most likely be I say we should think about the ones we don't know there names Try to solve the mystery of those

Brittany Shadow - Level 110

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
a I want a new world so bad level 78 carlos froststone

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
AaronTheDeathMaste... on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
It has been confirmed that Mirage will be the next world, The main villain will probably be The Scorpion, as we know Mirage is a sort of deserty world. We can expect our level increase to Level 120, (Usually 50 levels in each arc, and 5 worlds in each arc). What I really hope is that the new world might introduce a new type of Activity. We already have Crafting, Gardening and Fishing, but perhaps we might get to learn to become Alchemists, as The Scorpion is a Master Alchemist. (Maybe we can finally brew our own potions, because I swear that those Potion Vendors are richer than King Artorius!)

Aaron BattleBlade Level 110
Aaron DarkMender Level 110
Aaron StormCloud Level 110
Aaron LifeGlade Level 104
Aaron FireCaller Level 104
nice levels allot maxes

Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
GalaxiGuardian on Sep 2, 2016 wrote:
If they do this I will definitely be playing the game again I had stopped playing for a bit because I can't get any help to defeat The Rat in Polaris but that would definitely be interesting to me because I love crafting, gardening, fishing, and the jewel that they came out with was great too! I do believe Mirage is the next world to come out and hopefully from what I am hearing from people it WILL come out at the end of this year (Oct - Dec ) at some time. I hope this is true because I can't wait for it

Also a side question... if there are suppose to be 5 worlds for a arc and we only know, really, about 3 so far... what will the other two most likely be I say we should think about the ones we don't know there names Try to solve the mystery of those

Brittany Shadow - Level 110
i could help you with the rat i'm an 110 Sophia SpiritBlood

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
The start of October is tomorrow, I haven't seen anything on the test realm yet, so perhaps they'll start to release the test realm version before the start of November? Everyone says we should see the new world within the next month or two... Super excited to come back are start questing through again!!!

Elizabeth Pixieflame Level 110
Lindsey Pixieflame Level 110
Lail Shadowcloud Level 110

Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
elizabeth pixiefla... on Sep 30, 2016 wrote:
The start of October is tomorrow, I haven't seen anything on the test realm yet, so perhaps they'll start to release the test realm version before the start of November? Everyone says we should see the new world within the next month or two... Super excited to come back are start questing through again!!!

Elizabeth Pixieflame Level 110
Lindsey Pixieflame Level 110
Lail Shadowcloud Level 110
It should be released by the end of the year hopefully. They recently released a test realm for Pirate101 so we should get one soon (:

Prodigious

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Survivor
Jul 25, 2016
we don't know yet but old cob said that Polaris was going to come out and along with other worlds polaris has come out but the other worlds haven't yet

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
frostednutella on Oct 3, 2016 wrote:
Can they maybe come out with Mirage right now?
I wish they would!

I suspect KI has a strategy for expansion release so that players are in the full swing around Christmas - the better to get them and their parents to buy gift cards as presents. I have read nothing from KI about the timing of Mirage, but my expectation is that we'll see it in a bit over a month -- about the same time of year Polaris came out.

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
Yeah, all through my journey in Azteca-Polaris I heard about Mirage coming out in October. All the maxes were so excited that the new world was coming out and they can finally start questing again. So like I said, pretty much everyone thinks Mirage is the first new world, and it's coming out sometime between now and Halloween.
Hope so. It'd be nice to start questing again. :)
Erica Lifepetal 110
Jenna56

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Erica LifePetal on Oct 15, 2016 wrote:
Yeah, all through my journey in Azteca-Polaris I heard about Mirage coming out in October. All the maxes were so excited that the new world was coming out and they can finally start questing again. So like I said, pretty much everyone thinks Mirage is the first new world, and it's coming out sometime between now and Halloween.
Hope so. It'd be nice to start questing again. :)
Erica Lifepetal 110
Jenna56
Really yay! My birthday it tomorrow so I hope I have enough money to get through this new world fast (when I get there lol)!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I'm gonna guess that it will come out in November?

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Hopefully next world going to be alot harder then Polaris because I'm always down for a challenge.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2015
Defender
Aug 08, 2015
sparky903771805 on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
whats the name of the new world after polaris
Mirage.

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
It has been confirmed. Mirage is launching November 29-December 1st.