Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change The Way Sharpened Blades Appear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2012
My suggestion is pretty simple; change the way sharpened blades appear once casted.

Blades are typically a circle, correct? And what isn't very sharp? Circles! My suggestion is that when you cast a sharpened blade on yourself, it appears as a vertical-diamond shape, or perhaps remains a circle but has the same triangles as a weakness, but only on the top. This way, if you forget what you casted, you can simply look at the blades on your character and find out. I think this will help a lot of people.

Tell me what you think!

Survivor
May 08, 2012
I do agree with what your saying, because when your stacking blades and traps its hard to keep up with whats sharp/potent or not. Only thing I will say is keep the blade or trap the same so it doesnt look like a negative, but just add a glow. Like the same concept with pips.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
JHollow on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
I do agree with what your saying, because when your stacking blades and traps its hard to keep up with whats sharp/potent or not. Only thing I will say is keep the blade or trap the same so it doesnt look like a negative, but just add a glow. Like the same concept with pips.
I really like the idea of having some way of differentiating between sharpened and regular blades, and I think the idea of giving the sharpened ones some kind of glow is a simple and elegant solution. It would work well with traps too!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Maybe give it the same look as a spear? how the back is a little bit of a different color. It's that way for Ice at least.

Dustin Skullcatcher, Killer of Malistare(twice), Master of Ice