Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Pigswick Reform

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
So no fancy introductions or anything I just thought I'd share an idea I had for a a side quest line for characters who are Ravenwood graduates. Since lots of people have mentioned wanting to play in a game as a student from Pigswick I came up with an idea for a questline where you receive a special offer from Belladonna Crisp herself. Now the already existing Wysteria questline has revealed to us that because of their arrogance and refusal to believe otherwise, the philosophy of the Pigswick schools of magic is severely flawed, backwards, and inferior to Ravenwood's teachings. My idea is Mrs. Crisp requests your wizard to come help reform and improve. Your wizard can give some class teachings, and perform demonstrations by fighting some students in the dueling arena. Perhaps you can even coach a student from Ravenwood for that years Spiral Cup tournament. And just so there's some more fighting in there, maybe something goes horribly wrong. Ex: Your students get into trouble/you must rescue them from something. Also maybe your wizard could select a Pigswick student as their own personal trainee. They can follow you around the Spiral and learn from your magic and also develop some on their own.
Okay that's all for now! Part of the reason I came up with this is because I had a severe hatred for the arrogance of the Pigswick students and staff. I shouted at my computer screen "What do you mean Frost!? It's Ice you unmagical creatures!" Hope you like the ideas!

Jessica "Jesse" Swiftgem, Prodigious Thaumaturge

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Excellent idea! I would love to be an exchange student for a quest or two in Pigswick Academy!