Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Choosing what to buy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2014
I want to buy either Sunken City, Throne Room of Fire or Colussus Boulevard?

Level 20 Fire Wizard Secondary Balance School

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
At your stage in the game I'd get Colossus Blvd first. You at least gain access to the last Smith for Zeke's quest and that earns you another training point. Also, if you are limited on crowns I'd suggest playing trivia on https://www.freekigames.com/trivia you can earn 10 crowns per game and play 10 times a day, so 100 free crowns every day if you answer the tests correctly. Play the easiest level categories, you can always look up answers online if you get stuck on any. It's enough to earn a new area after a week or so and costs nothing.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2014
Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Even though it might not be helpful now, I would should suggest Colossus Boulevourd. It is required to conplete the game, unless you want to do it later.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2014
I wish the bazaar have perm mounts cause it is a bazaar right

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Lilalei12345 on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Even though it might not be helpful now, I would should suggest Colossus Boulevourd. It is required to conplete the game, unless you want to do it later.
Colossus Boulevard is not required to complete the game. It is a side street and all its quests are side quests.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
George Washington on Feb 2, 2016 wrote:
Colossus Boulevard is not required to complete the game. It is a side street and all its quests are side quests.
I'm not 100% sure but isn't it required for the obsidian chest quest in dragonspyre?

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
I'd say Colossus Boulevard because atleast you can learn a spell.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Lilalei12345 on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
I'm not 100% sure but isn't it required for the obsidian chest quest in dragonspyre?
no

Survivor
Mar 16, 2016
Well, I wouldn't choose Sunken City because that is a short place, along with Nightshade. But choose there if you're from the Death School.
With Colossus Boulevard, that has a few side quests, but is worth it for farming bosses, collecting The History Of Ice Magic and finding The Colossus Boulevard smith.
And Finally, The Throne Room Of Fire. Since that is 1 place from Krokotopia, you should be allowed to go to more stuff in Krokotopia. (Tell me if it's wrong)

NOTE: All of these are side worlds, you've technically finished when defeated Lord Nightshade

I would personally go for Colossus Boulevard

beats beats
BOOST