Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting level versus actual level

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
I am currently level 50 and in celestia although I still haven't finished(but I'm almost done) the Dragonspyre crafting quest. In the higher ranks, it takes longer to farm the ingredients and even though I'm questing in celestia, I can't craft gear in celestia or Dragonspyre so I would have to do it in mooshu(I'm an adept crafter). Is it worth crafting two worlds below or are the stats just not good enough?

-Sierra Pearl
Grandmaster sorcerer

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
Hello personally I would say its worth it. The reason why i say this is because if you continue to do your crafting quests you would be able to craft some wintertusk gear when you reach lvl 56 to use, Its pretty much just as good as water works gear but it gives you extra cards such as blade, trap, and the bubble thing. also you could craft the ring and atheme (sure i spelled it wrong) which could take you a long way and you could craft other great gear without having to do thing such as farming and getting the reagents for the gear isnt as hard as you would think. besides you could also craft gear in avalon, and azteca your there. which is a great combination of gear that will last you till you reach lvl 90 or possible lvl100 like myself . Btw you would have to be a grand master artisan

Blaze Fireshard lvl 100
Blaze Shadowshard lvl 100
Edward Skydreamer lvl 100
Edward Shadowflame lvl 75

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Definitely level up your crafting. The gear really isn't worth crafting until you get to lvl 56 and can craft the lvl 56 Wintertusk gear, as Blaze3277 said. You have to be Grandmaster Artisan to craft this gear. Carax Strongthread in Sudriland gives hat, robe, and boot recipes for each school. In my opinion, these are the best next to Waterworks gear. I don't always get the Waterworks gear for my wizards, and this gear is just as good. Ingulf the Grower in Vestriland gives good athame and ring recipes. As you level up the crafted gear from avalon, azteca, and khrysalis are what I highly recommend. I also recommend planting a garden to get reagents. Good luck and have fun!