Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nerfing pvp only

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
I'm sure some won't agree with this, but I believe it is fair. I am one of the players who rarely ever does pvp, and when I do its usually practice with family. Yet, I find it annoying at times when I watch the new spells I obtain get nerved because of all the complaining people do because of who unfair or hard they make pvp or whatever. Note, this isn't a generalization as I'm sure many just go with the flow. But since every time people complain about getting too op, KI has to please the masses and make spells weaker. This isn't really fair for pve players who want to use these spells to fight bosses or solo. This is why I think all spells should have separate pvp and pve versions. Restore all pie cards to their original damage or effects and keep pvp ones changed for the people who want it that way. The way I see it, it's a win win. Pvp players get their changed spells and pve players can keep the spells like they were, and since it's pve, it's not like it would have any effect on the pvp players.

Please consider.

Not it would be changes like upping Khrulhu back to 1120 (I think it was), Glowbug up to 1220, etc. And all those other random utility spells that were good but had to be lowered to fit pvp standards (for example, guardian spirit, among others)