Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone willing to hatch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
My fire wizard, Austin Dragonflame, is in need of some help. I have yet to find someone who is would hatch a decent fire pet with me. Heh, i'm not really looking for amazing pet stats but just something that is better than my helephant that gives me increased power pip chance and four fire resist. It is starting to get hard for me to continue worlds like celestia solo cause I don't have good stats, so I would really like any type of may cast sprite, fairy, or unicorn just to help me out with a heal every now and then. :) If you are intrested thanks a lot bunch its ok if not I am used to it hehe.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Haha I was just like your I'm a fire wizard. I have quite a few pets your might like. I have one with double damage and double resist. Another is a siren I have ur may cast fairy spirit unicorn. And gives 5 universal damage. I have a few more your might like I don't list all of them. I am pretty busy this week so would you like to meet this Saturday at 12 Western time in Torrence realm.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
o: wow thanks um, Saturday works for me, 12 western? Heh sorry not good with my time zones I live in the central time zone. Also where in the Torrence realm somewhere like the commons? But anyways thanks a lot.