Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! My main story quest disappeared!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
I was on my lvl 58 wizard when I was doing the main quest I'm not sure what the quest name was but I had to defeat this mini boss in stormriven in some place called oddesy or something like that,It was this sort of flying beetle boss only one small room to fight and the boss has one other minion.When I stepped on the sigil (I went in with a friend that I've been going through wizard101 with) and when we went inside it said to use this stand thing and he went to use it and I was standing right next to the boss when he used it and the fight started so I never used the stand once the fight was over I checked my quests and it was gone! (I know this because I only had one celestia quest at that time which was the main quest)I tried going back in to see if it let me use the stand but it didn't we even fought the boss a second time to see if it fixed it but it didn't, and now I can't continue Wizard 101 and my membership is getting wasted because I can't continue the story (I redeemed a 2 month memebrship card and I've used up about 1 month) please help me I really want to continue this game.Thanks for reading.

Administrator
Hello,

There are a few ways you can get back on track.

1) Use the in-game quest finder to find any quests in an area that you may have missed.

2) Use this guide to find where you may have left off:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

3) If you use these and still find yourself needing help finding your quest, you can send an email to support@wizard101.com and they will assist you further.

Good luck!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
Don't worry. The same thing happened to me. Sometimes the game will glitch and not completing a dungeon can get rid of a story quest. Fight the boss again and all should be good