Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rework hungry caterpillar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2013
Ok so not sure if this will get read or noticed by anyone but I think it's time that life stopped getting the short end of the stick with cards life needs a new aoe so we can farm without waiting for 8 pips for forest lord.
I'm not asking for a new card but a rework of the caterpillar (it's animation looks like an aoe somewhat) perhaps tweak the damage or leave it as is and perhaps add a life dispel or some sort of buff for your team.
It would be awesome if this would happen and i'm sure many life wizards will appreciate the ability too farm
Thanks for reading

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Maybe they could add another shadow spell for each school that required 2 shadow pips instead of 1, and the life one could be Spirit Sentinel that does like 950 attack to all schools and plus 30% to next for all teammates.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Lifenoob419 on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
Ok so not sure if this will get read or noticed by anyone but I think it's time that life stopped getting the short end of the stick with cards life needs a new aoe so we can farm without waiting for 8 pips for forest lord.
I'm not asking for a new card but a rework of the caterpillar (it's animation looks like an aoe somewhat) perhaps tweak the damage or leave it as is and perhaps add a life dispel or some sort of buff for your team.
It would be awesome if this would happen and i'm sure many life wizards will appreciate the ability too farm
Thanks for reading
Well i'm guessing this horrible for you because i've noticed this issue and i'm fire but i honestly agree with life students not only get not enugh life attack spells oh no no no no I also agree that when you guys do get a attack spell it is somewhat weaker then the other classes and i honestly the one and true way to solve this is by giving the life class a attack spell ( which will be as usual a bit weaker then other classes) and a heal spell by doing this you are giving both what the damage side of life classes want and the heal side. So the true and only way that the life class won't be looked at as a secondary ould be to give them a attack spell and a heal spell when we hit level 108 then life will at least move up the the stick and have to compete for space between death and myth ( sorry if this stick offends anybody i'm honestly fire idk about death and myth spells as much as life and storm)

David FireHammer lvl 87

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Would be nice, i'm just a level 43 but seeing a giant three eyed (or five eyed) butterfly attack more than one enemy would be a spectacular display of awesome. I vote yes.

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 43 "smile! the flowers around you think you smell great! just not as good as them..."

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
I agree that the caterpillar should be revamped somewhat. But I don't agree that life always gets the short end of the stick. Good idea! I haven't had problems waiting for eight pips, though.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I don't think caterpillar needs a rework it works great for soloing bosses to me I even solo brisk breeze tower with it and didn't even use a fire shield or disable its a great spell if you know how to use it