Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a note

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2013
Hey guys

When I duel, I often have people ask me to flee, and I have something to say about that. The purpose of PvP isn't to have someone join and then force them to flee, the purpose is to have fun and actually try to beat the other player, not to ask them to flee so you get an easy way out. PvP was created for friendly competition. It's not fair to your opponent to ask them to flee when they're trying to level up. so please stop asking everyone to flee. Put some effort in, because if you got to the top because you told every opponent to flee you're really not at the top. Fight fairly so you can earn your spot at the top

Cori Moonshade, Grandmaster Theurgist

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I've been told by friends of the person I am dueling that if I flee, they will gift me something. I ignore them, and then their language gets a bit more...let's say interesting. I've been called names, threatened with hacking and DDOS-ing, you name it. I agree with the OP-PvP is supposed to be a friendly competition.

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Snee432 on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
I've been told by friends of the person I am dueling that if I flee, they will gift me something. I ignore them, and then their language gets a bit more...let's say interesting. I've been called names, threatened with hacking and DDOS-ing, you name it. I agree with the OP-PvP is supposed to be a friendly competition.
Ok here is how to deal with those people.
In-Battle:
1. Never ever talk.
2. If opponent talks, look at his stats and don't answer.
3. If opponent insults put him to ignore list.
4. If spectators talk to you don't answer.
5. If spectators insult you put them to ignore list, don't answer them.
After-Battle:
1. Always say GG.
2. Always be polite to opponent.
3. The moment they start saying stuff like noob or anything that will insult you, put them into ignore list.
4. Leave the Arena and go for another match if you want.
Those are most practical ways of dealing with those people.
Well at least in my opinion they are.
Anyway hope it helps you.

Nicholas Star