Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Bundle!? MEDUSA hair??!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2014
WEEEEW why not kick off this post with some energy!! Today I decided to share a few ideas for the lovely Wizard101!
UNO(1) My first idea is a new bundle I had thought of a while ago, I had everything cleared down to gear stats, drawings of mounts, gear, pet, castle(Though that wasn't a good drawing I must say!!) I was so amped to send it to KingsIsle and buy my very own bundle- or at least see it in GameStop. I forgot all the gear stats and pet talents and what it all looked like (Besides the mount and pet, of course) and I thought I can leave KingsIsle the freedom to Jazz it up, since I am no ruler over KI and I'm not telling them how to run things hehe.(The bundle clothing would look along the lines of royal outfits kings and queens wear)
GeAr ApPeArAnCe:
Hat: a type of Tiara(female) or Crown (Male)
Robe: A dress with a free flowing cape (Female) A cloak that has a flowing cape as well (Male)
Shoes: Heels (Female) Formal boots (Male)
Wand: Royal Coronation Scepter (Both) or a magical flurry of ice (Both)
Pet: A cockerspaniel dog
MoUnT:
A two person Wooly mammoth mount (Color: White)
HoUsE:
an ice castle (Use your imagination everyone/KI!)
DOS(2) My second idea is a mount sort of like the Wonkey Donkey, where to you, it is just something you hold in your hand (Like the coconut one) But when a friend is added to the group, they can hop on your back and you carry them around (See how it's like the donkey? BUT BETTER :D)
TRES(3) Medusa hairstyle, that's all
QUATRO(4) I really don't have anymore ideas for now, but CoMmEnT wHaT yOu ThInK aBoUt My IdEaS!!
~Saffron level 18 fire
*Enter fancy quote here lol*

Defender
May 06, 2011
SaffyTheBookworm on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
WEEEEW why not kick off this post with some energy!! Today I decided to share a few ideas for the lovely Wizard101!
UNO(1) My first idea is a new bundle I had thought of a while ago, I had everything cleared down to gear stats, drawings of mounts, gear, pet, castle(Though that wasn't a good drawing I must say!!) I was so amped to send it to KingsIsle and buy my very own bundle- or at least see it in GameStop. I forgot all the gear stats and pet talents and what it all looked like (Besides the mount and pet, of course) and I thought I can leave KingsIsle the freedom to Jazz it up, since I am no ruler over KI and I'm not telling them how to run things hehe.(The bundle clothing would look along the lines of royal outfits kings and queens wear)
GeAr ApPeArAnCe:
Hat: a type of Tiara(female) or Crown (Male)
Robe: A dress with a free flowing cape (Female) A cloak that has a flowing cape as well (Male)
Shoes: Heels (Female) Formal boots (Male)
Wand: Royal Coronation Scepter (Both) or a magical flurry of ice (Both)
Pet: A cockerspaniel dog
MoUnT:
A two person Wooly mammoth mount (Color: White)
HoUsE:
an ice castle (Use your imagination everyone/KI!)
DOS(2) My second idea is a mount sort of like the Wonkey Donkey, where to you, it is just something you hold in your hand (Like the coconut one) But when a friend is added to the group, they can hop on your back and you carry them around (See how it's like the donkey? BUT BETTER :D)
TRES(3) Medusa hairstyle, that's all
QUATRO(4) I really don't have anymore ideas for now, but CoMmEnT wHaT yOu ThInK aBoUt My IdEaS!!
~Saffron level 18 fire
*Enter fancy quote here lol*
This sounds pretty cool, and I can already imagine the gear in my mind... :3