Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Shapes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
With free reset i thought it would be a good idea to get Master of Shapes (learn all spells)So i got the following spells:Polymorph Gobbler,Mander,Bandit,Ninja,Draconian,Jaguar,Pteranodon,Icehorn,Treant,Colossus,Elemental (fire),Elemental (storm) and Shift Grendel,Piscean,Thornpaw,GreenOak,Dread Paladin,Ogre,and Sugar Glider.That's all the spells on the wiki!But i didn't get the badge.So did i mess up my deck for nothing?

Angela Rainbowblossom Level 100

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Angela Rainbowblos... on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
With free reset i thought it would be a good idea to get Master of Shapes (learn all spells)So i got the following spells:Polymorph Gobbler,Mander,Bandit,Ninja,Draconian,Jaguar,Pteranodon,Icehorn,Treant,Colossus,Elemental (fire),Elemental (storm) and Shift Grendel,Piscean,Thornpaw,GreenOak,Dread Paladin,Ogre,and Sugar Glider.That's all the spells on the wiki!But i didn't get the badge.So did i mess up my deck for nothing?

Has the badge been confirmed? I've heard cases where people post fake badges on the wiki that don't even exist.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
Angela Rainbowblos... on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:

I did the same thing, and same result.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Just to clarify, I do have the badge, it's not fake. (Look on page 1) www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

As for the confusion, the game doesn't alert you of getting the badge, it just appears in your misc. badge category. If you're still having trouble, here's the link for all the moon spells, just in case you missed any;

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Moon_School_Spells

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
Leviathan 90 on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
Just to clarify, I do have the badge, it's not fake. (Look on page 1) www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

As for the confusion, the game doesn't alert you of getting the badge, it just appears in your misc. badge category. If you're still having trouble, here's the link for all the moon spells, just in case you missed any;

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Moon_School_Spells
Thank you very much