Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchmen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2015
Hey KingsIsle!!! I have a suggestion for Wizard101! My suggestion is to add permanent henchmen. You buy them and the player purchasing this henchmen chooses the henchmen's class, and it starts as a level 1. To level it you must have it gain XP by dueling monsters like Rotting Fodders in Triton Avenue. And it levels up! Other ways to level the henchmen are doing quests. The XP you gain from Quests your henchmen equipped will gain half of. You can also level the henchmen by crowns. The higher level the player wants, the more crowns it will cost to level it by crowns. And these henchmen, shouldn't be able to be used in PvP. To have your henchmen learn spells, you can give it cards your wizard learns. But let's say i'm a wizard and my perm. henchmen is a wizard. And I want to have my henchmen learn a spell. It would cost training points to do so. But if the case is my henchmen is a wizard, i'm a wizard and I want it to learn a spell, it would cost no training points whatsoever. You can also have this wizard equip gear from your wizard's backpack. It can equip even mounts, pets, armor, wands, and anything your wizard can equip! Do you like my idea? Maybe this idea can make it into the game! - Artur DragonCaster Adept Diviner.