Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is my lv too low for MooShu?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
Hello,
I am a storm wizard in MooShu, I am about to enter Crimson Fields in MooShu at lv35. Is this bad considering I am a storm wizard with low health? I am starting to do old quests to catch up but tell me if I should be worried?
Thanks,
Justin GoldenStone

Survivor
Jan 02, 2014
No level is too low. The higher the level, the easier the battles and dungeons may be. Lower levels may have a bit of a struggle so I suggest having friends help.

Megan Rose

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
Survivor
Mar 01, 2015
That was what my level was when I entered and I am done with it and I am a level 41

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
I don't remember my own time in Mooshu, albeit that I was an extraordinarily low level for the world. I managed to pull through on my own despite being "special" and looking at your level, (35) it seems that you're well and fit for Mooshu. As for the health aspect for it, more health attuned armor and maybe a couple gems will easily solve the problems.

-Venom

Survivor
Jul 03, 2013
dancingkitty1017 on May 24, 2015 wrote:
No level is too low. The higher the level, the easier the battles and dungeons may be. Lower levels may have a bit of a struggle so I suggest having friends help.

Megan Rose
really? I was a low level when i started mooshu, and correct me if im wrong but the reccomended level for mooshu is 30 DS is 40, your better of not trying too level up and doing the main story if you want to complete this game MUCH quicker

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Hi, I'm also a Storm and I can gladly say that your level is perfect. Usually to figure out what level you're supposed to be, look at the dropped gear you get in the area. In MooShu it's usually level 35 and up so you're good. I remember when I got to Marleybone at like level 29, all I got was not-so-good gear for level 20 . Or the time when I got to Krokotopia and I had to wait like 3 levels to be able to use my new wand

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
JoshStormWiz on May 22, 2015 wrote:
Hello,
I am a storm wizard in MooShu, I am about to enter Crimson Fields in MooShu at lv35. Is this bad considering I am a storm wizard with low health? I am starting to do old quests to catch up but tell me if I should be worried?
Thanks,
Justin GoldenStone
hey.

I was just wondering if you did your crimson fields quest yet? I am stuck on that quest and was wondering maybe we could do it together?

Heather Starsong level 40

Explorer
May 17, 2009
JoshStormWiz on May 22, 2015 wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
Justin GoldenStone
My Ice Witch character is lvl 42 and everything's super easy for me. Don't worry I didn't beat Sunken City until only a few months ago at Lvl 38.XD Don't listen to anyone who says differently. Aspire to Reach For The Stars!

Sarah UnicornFlower

Master Of Ice

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Nope, today, I finished MooShu at level 29, and I saw tons of people that were below level 30. Don't worry!