Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2v2 partner?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hi all anyone interested in being my 2v2 partner? I have 238 critical and over 140 block rating to all schools. I have 80 damage and consistent resistance towards all schools. An ice or life wizard would be greatly appreciated here, but i don't mind if you are a different school :) I am a level 85 storm wizard and i would like to try out some 2v2 with a proper partner. Thanks, reply if you are interested :D

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
Talon Spiritbreake... on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
Hi all anyone interested in being my 2v2 partner? I have 238 critical and over 140 block rating to all schools. I have 80 damage and consistent resistance towards all schools. An ice or life wizard would be greatly appreciated here, but i don't mind if you are a different school :) I am a level 85 storm wizard and i would like to try out some 2v2 with a proper partner. Thanks, reply if you are interested :D
74 Death wizard and I may be able to partner with you. I play the roll of a life wizard much more than that of a necromancer (Sadly) so i could probably say i am life. i also am good at blading. My average jobs when fighting with friends are basically buff them up with traps and blades of any school and heal them.

I have good resist, average damage, not so great crit but good block. I use life mastery amulets most often and always have life tc in my deck. the TC aren't always heals though. I may use spencer in a battle. (Spelt that wrong. sry.)

i'd be willing to partner with you in PvP.

Oracle

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Wonderful Shadow 343!

Tell me your time zone and you r wizard's name and we can arrange a meeting place and time :)

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Talon Spiritbreake... on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
Wonderful Shadow 343!

Tell me your time zone and you r wizard's name and we can arrange a meeting place and time :)
HI Talan spirit breake i will be there at 1:00 estan aus time my wizard's name is boris jade strider death level 28. if that's suits you