Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get good at pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
So i am a lvl 72 sorcerer and i am absolutely awful at pvp. What gear should i use and what spells should i have in my deck? Please help me!

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
hydra316 on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:
So i am a lvl 72 sorcerer and i am absolutely awful at pvp. What gear should i use and what spells should i have in my deck? Please help me!
First, use gear with high resist, damage, and health. Use a pet with fairy, spell proof, and double resist. If you can't find fairy use healing current or something. You can farm the Loremaster for spells like savage paw and Loremaster's own spell. You need to train ice to tower. You need infection one point. You need to get reshuffle, it's free for balance. Life dispel one tp. Shield minion one tp. Cloak one point. Sun to gargantuan. It is much easier to get warlord at a lower level like 30 or level 5. Tips: Always use tower shield or weakness when they have high pips. Also you need to get some spells from star school that will lower their resist. But I forgot life to level 26 heal. Deck setup: 4 Loremasters, 2 savage paws, 4 manders, 5 weakness, 5 towers if your deck is big enough. 4 Ra, 4 infections, 4 of level 26 heal, 4 level 10 heal, Put in your sun enchants and star spells. Don't train moon school. 5 fire elf. Mander minions do a lot of shielding and such. Also put big huge attack in your deck. Use all the spells in deck setup or add some spells. You can also train storm to shark if you would like to. You can put blades, traps, and shields to this deck because I forgot to add them to it. Tc setup: 5 mantles: 5 weakness: enchanted Loremasters, Lots of savage paw, Resist lowering star spells, 5 towers if you run out of them in main deck, enchants from archivist 5 of those, Put in lots of storm shark tc 5 of those, And put in life level 26 heal tc 4 of those if you run out of them in main deck. I hope it works. Adam

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
I need help also except that I am in lvl 43 myth I lost 3 and won 2 help me plz

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
jasonpvp on Nov 30, 2014 wrote:
I need help also except that I am in lvl 43 myth I lost 3 and won 2 help me plz
First, use gear with damage,resist, and health. Use a pet with spell proof, fairy, and double resist. You got tools at this level so use them. You can steal shields and take off blades and shields with earthquake. You need to train ice to tower. Life to level 10 heal. Infection 1 tp. Cloak one point. Shield minion free! Life dispel one point. Myth dispel free! Stun block one point. Get a lot of these things in your deck and put in some shields, minions, attacks, heals, Shield removers, blades from the balance tree, and a lot of earthquakes and other things. Other myth wizards will try to use basilisk tc or medusa. You try to use them to. Use them with blades and traps and remove all shields. TC deck: 4 earthquakes, 4 medusas, 4 basilsk, 4 resist lowering tc, 5 towers, 4 life dispels, 4 infections, 4 dryads, 4 shatters, 4 orthrus, 2 stuns, 2 time of legends, and 2 enchants. That is the deck you should use for tc. But you know the main one already. Adam a little bit of and .

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
hydra316 on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
Thx adam
Did my guide help you? Adam

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
hydra316 on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:
Here's a great guide for Transcendent Sorcerer PvP, good luck!
http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/wizard-101-transcendent-balance-1v1-guide/

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
I am level 39 storm, I need help with PVP. 1 Win, 12 lost. Please help!

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014