Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You can get a max level from buying a bundle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
you can choose give max level to one wizard on your account for both P101 and W101 if you buy a bundle, its like the options membership or 5000 crowns from getting a bundle, and max level will instantly boost your wizard to the max level in the update, and give it all the spiral keys, but the quests still linger around, that way the fun never stops even though your MAXED. so that sometime I could do my quests without getting knocked out. that's would be a cool option, so you guys should add that sometime, Cuz I Love Wizard101!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Would be really boring to do lower levels as max level wizard. Also, there's no reason for XP at that point. If you have all the spiral keys, you'd basically skip all need for storyline quests except for spells. It's way to complicated and really not a good idea.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Not to be rude at all but this does seems kinda like the cheaters ticket out. I like to play games with people that earn their statuses.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I feel alright about Level-skipping if a player has already played the game to completion, and even then, I feel like it should cost way more than a bundle to do so--I'm thinking like 15,000 crowns for +10 levels.

But I don't like the thought of someone brand new to the game skipping right to the level cap, because one of two things would happen: 1) you'd still have to do all the low level quests, which wouldn't even be a challenge, or 2) KI programmers would have make a way to to pick and choose from among thousands of quest flags which ones you are meant to have completed, according to your newly-bought level.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
This idea could open up the possibilities of entirely new levels of frustration!
I can't imagine anything more potentially maddening than the possibility of getting into a battle in one of the higher zones of the Spiral along side a wizard with access to all of the spells but absolutely no knowledge of how to use them properly.