Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Pavilion Bundle Idea

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I wish KI would create a pet pavilion bundle that gave you:
  • A home with its own pet pavilion
  • A zoo to display all your pets (which includes displaying all their stats and talents)
  • A pet hatching station
  • A pet dueling Arena
  • A pet trainer pet (this trains other pets for you)
  • A pet managing control unit where you can view all your pets, their stats, pedigree, talents at the same time where you can view and organize all pets by their pedigrees, stats, and let them train or collect gold or items, or training points for you (just like in Pirates 101)

So what do you think...

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
gene.YUS! I have pets all over my various castles, because I couldn't fit them all at one!

Thanx, Tyler!

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Thanks Eric!

Over the years, I've heard from many players who want a better way to house, manage, and view all of their pets. I've also heard from other players who've complain they've visited houses appearing like pet dumping grounds.

Creating a pet or zoo bundle would rectify all of this, because the intent is to house and manage pets. Folks who appreciate pets will visit.

Of course, you'd still have folks who visit and complain (oh sure they have every available pet in the game, and they're all trained up to mega level. Its all very impressive; but they don't sell popcorn!). For these folks, all houses will all have the famous Egress on display.

What's an egress!?! Its a fancy word with a Latin origin, that means EXIT.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
This is a neat idea . I've been wanting a home for my pets/mounts, and the zoo idea I really love:]

Awesome idea

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
There have been many many threads here and on fan sites asking for something like this. I hope it happens. I'm encouraged by the garden and fishing oriented bundles. Pets should be next :)

The biggest problem with a ranch or zoo is the 50 pet per area limit. Pet animation is more resource intensive than housing items, so the game lags if you get too many active at once. My suggestion is a nature park with multiple separate zones or biomes that can each handle 50 pets. Each area could be separated with bridges like the Floating Mountains (or doors, or teleports). You'd only load the pets for one area at a time, so you wouldn't over-tax the game, but could have a space for each school, like a fire island, ice mountain, death cave or graveyard, myth castle, life forest, storm lake, etc, and maybe one or two more bonus area(s). That would cover most of the 400+ pets in the game now.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Great suggestion; but the intent of creating a pet pavilion bundle would override the 50 pet limit.

450+ pet limitation....

....not an issue! Because not every pet you own would be running around at the same time, in the same area.

Instead, Pets would be housed, as you suggested on separate class/school islands you could visit via a bridge connecting them all.

Each island would have a finite number of housing areas, that would house a finite number of pets, that visitors can either enter to play with these pets; or view them a display screen showing their stats.

While the owner of the house can access a display unit that can show all of their pets, and their statistics, for them to add or remove them from their respective housing units.

I should have clarified this better; but you summarized better what I could not.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
good idea! would nice to see a way to access grub guardian within this pet pavillion area too not using an internet browser.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Tylerwildpants on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
I wish KI would create a pet pavilion bundle that gave you:
  • A home with its own pet pavilion
  • A zoo to display all your pets (which includes displaying all their stats and talents)
  • A pet hatching station
  • A pet dueling Arena
  • A pet trainer pet (this trains other pets for you)
  • A pet managing control unit where you can view all your pets, their stats, pedigree, talents at the same time where you can view and organize all pets by their pedigrees, stats, and let them train or collect gold or items, or training points for you (just like in Pirates 101)

So what do you think...
Yes please!!! right now i have houses that are just chocked full of pets. I would love a pet zoo type of thing!