Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question about mega talent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Hi everyone !

Hoping you guys are enjoying the game, and having a good time questing in your respective worlds. Mine is Krokotopia LOL..

With help from friends, I am now training my ancient enchanted armament with reasonable talents, hopefully to mega. So far, the pet has manifested talents, originally belonging to her parents:

MC Spritely - from parent A at Teen
Spell Proof - from parent B at Adult
MC Fairy - from parent A at Ancient

In my opinion, it might be safe to assume an Epic talent to come from parent B.

However, I am still not sure where the Mega talent will come from?

Is it gonna come from parent A?, or perhaps parent B? A friend said the Mega talent may even come from the grandparents

LOL .. I'm a little confused now. Can you help please?

Thanks for your time

Sabrina Skycaster, lvl 24 , Gone Fishin'

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
There is no pattern. You can get any talent from either parent at any level. They must all be talents from a parent, but not necessarily manifested ones.

So pretty much anything can happen any time, but it will always be something inherited.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Talents can come from either parent and do not appear in any set order. Don't assume you will get an Epic talent, you could just as easily get a Common selfish talent if you have them in your pool.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Thanks Dakota and Seethe42

I'll then brace myself for any surprises should they come

Sabrina Skycaster, lvl 27 , Junior Archaeologist

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I can't tell you how many times I have trashed a pet because of the talents they get at epic or mega.. It will start out wonderful.. mc fairy, mc sprite, mc healing current, spell proof. then WHAM mega fail may cast life trap.. FAIL. Try over.. and over.. and over.. I do how ever have some good ones but have yet to get the epic win pet...

Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Sabrina Skycaster on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone !

Hoping you guys are enjoying the game, and having a good time questing in your respective worlds. Mine is Krokotopia LOL..

With help from friends, I am now training my ancient enchanted armament with reasonable talents, hopefully to mega. So far, the pet has manifested talents, originally belonging to her parents:

MC Spritely - from parent A at Teen
Spell Proof - from parent B at Adult
MC Fairy - from parent A at Ancient

In my opinion, it might be safe to assume an Epic talent to come from parent B.

However, I am still not sure where the Mega talent will come from?

Is it gonna come from parent A?, or perhaps parent B? A friend said the Mega talent may even come from the grandparents

LOL .. I'm a little confused now. Can you help please?

Thanks for your time

Sabrina Skycaster, lvl 24 , Gone Fishin'
updating on my pet training result to epic

the enchanted armament has just learned 'Storm Giver' which is originally from parent B.

I probably have to keep my fingers crossed for what to come at Mega

Sabrina Skycaster, lvl 27 , Gone' Fishin'