Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Bazaars

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
So, simple idea but a bit of a strange one, why not have bazaars at our own homes? They would work just like the normal bazaars, but we put our own stuff in there, like a bank, and our friends can buy and trade their stuff for reduced prices. Or maybe you would just have a new bundle house with it's own bazaar? Although I suppose you could just call it a trading post. Anyways, just a fun little idea.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
This is a wonderful idea! Maybe it could be a furniture item that is very expensive to craft

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
Peter Dawn Glade on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
This is a wonderful idea! Maybe it could be a furniture item that is very expensive to craft
Indeed (curse you, Avalon and beyond!)!

Explorer
Jan 28, 2012
It's a great idea! I once had the same idea. But the main problem with that idea (and the reason I didn't suggest it myself) is that getting random people to enter your house is not that easy.
I think an improvment to this idea is a new type of bazaar - Only accessable through a unique housing item, you can go in and buy/sell items to other people directly without selling it with a fixed price.
e.g:
I have 100 Sunstones I want to sell. I could go in and put them up for sale for lets say 1500 gold per Sunstone. now another wizard who is looking for Sunstones to buy will go in the the reagents section and will see my offer alongside other offers from other players:

Sunstone:
26 X 1250
100 X 1500
14 X 5300

If he needs 50 of them he will probably buy 26 from the cheapest offer and 24 from me.