Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name Change

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2012
Hello, I have played this game for yrs now and I would like to change some of my wizards name. 4 of the 6 wizards I have, have the same name and I would love to change them. I googled named change for wizard 101 and can see people have been asking to make this an option since 2008. why wont you make this apart of the game or have you already and I just missed it somewhere ?
Thank you for your time.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
NobodyOu812 on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
Hello, I have played this game for yrs now and I would like to change some of my wizards name. 4 of the 6 wizards I have, have the same name and I would love to change them. I googled named change for wizard 101 and can see people have been asking to make this an option since 2008. why wont you make this apart of the game or have you already and I just missed it somewhere ?
Thank you for your time.
And KI has answered since 2008. Each character is saved by name on their servers. Then there's thing like your friends wouldn't know who you are, etc. .. This will not happen.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Even if they did do this (Which I highly doubt), they could put a note on the friends thingy, like a little button that says: View Previous Names. Click it and it would show previous name(s) of said person.