Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is tarturas worth farming?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2012
hi, I'm a level 80 wizard and since I'm close to 90 I want to know if tarturas is worth farming for it's level 90 gear thanks if you answered.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I'd farm it only if you really enjoy farming there, or if you have a battle plan that requires a specific gear from there.

The Gladiator and Cronus -- the side bosses -- drop a nice ring and athame that are worth getting and not too rare. The "good" gear from Hades is outstanding on certain stats, but not exceptional on others, and the drop rates are horrid. There are crafted alternatives, and WaterWorks gear is still viable (with some block enhancing items) all the way through KR.

My advice is do everything once for the quest and see how you feel about the place. If you have friends to run it with and want to grind it, you might get lucky, but if it feels like work go do something else. It's only a game.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2011
chimera 2 on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
hi, I'm a level 80 wizard and since I'm close to 90 I want to know if tarturas is worth farming for it's level 90 gear thanks if you answered.
Drops very good stuff for high levels. I recommend doing the dungeon.