Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Balance or Ice pet.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2014
Have all kinds of pets but just for starters. I do have a Pegasus Pony with the Balance damage already unlocked. Anyhow let me know what you are looking for. What I have to trade in talents is a nice fire pet.

Double fire damage (15%) fire-giver fire-dealer
Pyromania (May cast wildfire)
Spellproof (10%)
May cast Fairy

I have other pets this is just my most recent completed mega and I am actually happy with this. 2 out of 7 PvP fights Pyromania goes off which is another 25%.

I also have a nice Fennec Fox that is not completed as well as other rare pets if you are collecting. Thanks.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
I have a piranha hunter. Double balance damage (15% total) double resist, and fairy. If you have a balance critical pet I'll hatch.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I have a colossus and ice hound- adults.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Kane Lightbringer on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
Have all kinds of pets but just for starters. I do have a Pegasus Pony with the Balance damage already unlocked. Anyhow let me know what you are looking for. What I have to trade in talents is a nice fire pet.

Double fire damage (15%) fire-giver fire-dealer
Pyromania (May cast wildfire)
Spellproof (10%)
May cast Fairy

I have other pets this is just my most recent completed mega and I am actually happy with this. 2 out of 7 PvP fights Pyromania goes off which is another 25%.

I also have a nice Fennec Fox that is not completed as well as other rare pets if you are collecting. Thanks.
Hi Kane. I was wondering if you would be able to hatch with my other char, because he is a fire warlord and he just can't get fire damage. Also because i have a pegasus pony with healing current, spell proof and spell defy.
Thanks and let me know if you want to.