Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The most useful update.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Hi there! I just wanted to start off by saying don't get me wrong, all updates are useful but this one in my opinion would make the game sooooo much better. And I will also provide support as to why I think this update needs to be made so badly. but without further ado, let's get this started!
A separate energy globe for fishing or pets. With the new update, fishing, Wizard101 became a much better game to play in my opinion. But then it hit me. There is now 3 activities all shared by the same energy globe. This is a huge problem because if I want to train a pet and then garden or fish, I can't. I have to wait an eternity for it to slowly fill up again or pay $1 to refill it. I pay $10 a month to be a member, you would think they could not make it so every cool feature has to be bought even if you have a membership. And I personally think we only need one more because gardening can probably be shared with fishing but there really should be at least one more globe. What are your thoughts on the matter? Share in the comments below!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ElectroCat on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
Hi there! I just wanted to start off by saying don't get me wrong, all updates are useful but this one in my opinion would make the game sooooo much better. And I will also provide support as to why I think this update needs to be made so badly. but without further ado, let's get this started!
A separate energy globe for fishing or pets. With the new update, fishing, Wizard101 became a much better game to play in my opinion. But then it hit me. There is now 3 activities all shared by the same energy globe. This is a huge problem because if I want to train a pet and then garden or fish, I can't. I have to wait an eternity for it to slowly fill up again or pay $1 to refill it. I pay $10 a month to be a member, you would think they could not make it so every cool feature has to be bought even if you have a membership. And I personally think we only need one more because gardening can probably be shared with fishing but there really should be at least one more globe. What are your thoughts on the matter? Share in the comments below!
I agree, and think there should be one for each activity; one for gardening, one for pets and one for fishing. They would simply appear when you are doing any of those specific activities.

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
Very useful indeed! If you want to fish, train, and grow your plants. This update will probably be VERY useful!

Survivor
Nov 09, 2013
I think that's a great idea.
I also have an idea for that why don't we be able to
refill energy with, let's say 5,000
gold?

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Survivor
Nov 09, 2013
But it might also be a little too much.
Don't you think? Like, 50 energy for everything might be over the top?
Maybe it could be less than what you have right now, like, with normal
one energy globe is 50 then one energy globe for each would have at maximum
probably 35?