Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School-Tasical Mounts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2011
Ok guys, we all know what's missing, School Mounts! These you should have to do quests to get, and I mean, hard quests. But, nonetheless, the mounts should be as following:

Sun Serpent
Mammoth
Leviathan
Spinysaur?
Avenging Fossil
Basilisk
Sabertooth

Good idea, eh? If you think that they should be different, post below, or if you agree. Professor Greyrose, I'm looking for support here!

-The General
100 Death
70 Ice

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
I'm not a fan of all of the spells you mentioned in form of a mount, but I like the idea. There's already a Sabertooth mount in the Crown Shop.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I'd rather see my storm flying around on a Storm Owl personally. There's several options for every school really. I could see Wyvern for Ice too. Phoenix or Fire Dragon for Fire. Medusa for Myth. Skeletal Dragon for Death. Forest Lord, Centaur or Treant for Life. Wings of Judgement for Balance.

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
General Jack Squat on May 1, 2014 wrote:
Ok guys, we all know what's missing, School Mounts! These you should have to do quests to get, and I mean, hard quests. But, nonetheless, the mounts should be as following:

Sun Serpent
Mammoth
Leviathan
Spinysaur?
Avenging Fossil
Basilisk
Sabertooth

Good idea, eh? If you think that they should be different, post below, or if you agree. Professor Greyrose, I'm looking for support here!

-The General
100 Death
70 Ice
It's funny how often these ideas are constantly posted.

No dude just don't. I've explained my reasons on this thread:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/new-mount-ideas-8ad6a4174592de7f0145a0fc616c149e?reset=1

but allow me to continue anyway with saying, i collect mounts. I love collecting them. And now you're telling me even if i create 6 wizards and get them all to max level, I will never have for sure 1 of them. Not to mention the fact that these mounts would come at an incredibly high level, most likely 95 or 100, so by the point, almost no one needs a mount.

Anyway no offense I just think this is an incredibly bad idea every time I see it.

-The RavenCatcher

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Sun Serpent
Mammoth
Leviathan
Spinysaur?
Avenging Fossil
Basilisk
Sabertooth

-The General
100 Death
70 Ice
Love the idea of school mounts, especially the Mammoth!
But let's not wait until level 70+... let's do this around level 50 or lower.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
The idea is nice but since the quest would be super hard, they should let us know some basic stats of the boss before we accepted the quest or we could be able to quit that quest. Also, it would be cool if players of all schools could do quests for a , , and mount.

Star: comet mount
Moon: crescent moon mount (just like you stand up on an arcus cloud mount, the moon would be turned sideways so it looks sort of like a boat, and you could stand on it)
Sun: Maybe a mount that looked similar to the power nova spell?

Just like how you get to the stellarium (star) first, then the portico (moon), and then the chancel (sun), I think that you should get the quest for the star mount first and if you do defeat that boss and get the mount, then you get the quest for the moon mount and if you defeat that boss and get the mount, you can get the quest for the sun mount. Just a suggestion

Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013

Sun Serpent
Mammoth
Leviathan
Spinysaur?
Avenging Fossil
Basilisk
Sabertooth

-The General
100 Death
70 Ice
i sent a request like that but no one liked my idea

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
awesome ideas ignore the disagrers their weird but i love these but lvl 70 mount awesome lol

Defender
Apr 05, 2012

Sun Serpent
Mammoth
Leviathan
Spinysaur?
Avenging Fossil
Basilisk
Sabertooth

-The General
100 Death
70 Ice
some of them are like the pets we already have sabertooth is myth 2 person