Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favourite Spells`

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
In the game what are your favourite spells? It can be from any school.
Isaac Silversword
Lvl 39

Survivor
May 18, 2010
Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Deer Knight, Scarecrow, "Fluffy" (Forest Lord), Deer Knight, and did I mention Deer Knight? Fear the Deer!

Miranda Nightsinger, Promethean Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
My all time favorite is Orthrus from the school. I also enjoy Tempest from . This spell could do a lot of damage after many rounds. The only thing I don't like is the boring appearance.
Katie Smith

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
My fav spell is firecat cause it's the first spell a fire person gets. There are another spells which are really cool but for me atm firecat is my fav one rite now :P

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Probably Judgement, or Heckhound, both are really good because you can save up a ton of pips and then use them on the enemy and take out a ton of health.

Katie Moonflame, Level 50

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
Deer Knight all the way, he will not be denied total domination
Gotta love that destructive Storm Owl!
Aww but the cute Heck Hound just loves to overwhelm enemies with high damage DOT!
But the Snow Angel can do that to all enemies!!!!

John RavenCatcher - lvl95
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl54
John FrostShard - lvl58

"Bambi is my old name.
Now.. Now they call me Deer Knight."

Survivor
Feb 16, 2014
From my school, it would have to be efreet

Molly ShadowHunter, Archmage Pyromancer

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Tower shield--
Efreet--
Wild Bolt--
Hydra--
Empower--
Medusa--
Rebirth--

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Chimera, especially when I max blade and trap it. It's a sight to behold. 95 Second fave would be Dr. Von's Monster. 74 Third would be Judgement, especially when my pet casts her Judgement spell, she's so cute when she wiggles.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2013
Any spell with rainbows! I also like Forest lord

Esmee Fairy
Lvl 51

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
Very hard to choose.

I love all the spells! I kid you not. The only one I can think of that I dislike is Sirens, and that is because I think it is too OP. (Mass damage, plus smokescreen, plus gets rid of two blades). Comparing that to Fire's Rain of Fire, which is only a multi attack over time, I think it puts Storm too much in the lead. If Rain of Fire had Choke added to it, then I would say it is fair.

If I HAD to choose a favourite spell, it would probably be Fire Elf. This is funny, coming from a Promethean Pyromancer, but I do love that spell. Stronger spell wise, I guess Sun Serpent isn't half bad, but I still love Efreet for bigger bosses.

Seth NightFlame 95
Taryn ShadowCloud 36
Autumn 16
Sydney 16
Alyssa AnvailBreaker 16
Connor DawnGiver 10
Kane IceForge 7

(I am forgetting the last names for charcters, but showing that I have an interest in all schools, just slowly working on leveling them up.)

Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
Mello Lily on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Very hard to choose.

I love all the spells! I kid you not. The only one I can think of that I dislike is Sirens, and that is because I think it is too OP. (Mass damage, plus smokescreen, plus gets rid of two blades). Comparing that to Fire's Rain of Fire, which is only a multi attack over time, I think it puts Storm too much in the lead. If Rain of Fire had Choke added to it, then I would say it is fair.

If I HAD to choose a favourite spell, it would probably be Fire Elf. This is funny, coming from a Promethean Pyromancer, but I do love that spell. Stronger spell wise, I guess Sun Serpent isn't half bad, but I still love Efreet for bigger bosses.

Seth NightFlame 95
Taryn ShadowCloud 36
Autumn 16
Sydney 16
Alyssa AnvailBreaker 16
Connor DawnGiver 10
Kane IceForge 7

(I am forgetting the last names for charcters, but showing that I have an interest in all schools, just slowly working on leveling them up.)
How can you have seven accounts?

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
Clever Wizard on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
How can you have seven accounts?
Technically I have 12 characters, actually. Two accounts, 6 characters on each. Make sense?

I only named the 7 I use, which is one for each school.