Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side quest Locater

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
Hello,

I love the new quest helper that you have added for the main quests. I have had a problem with side quests, and not being able to find them, and looking high and low, and back tracking to try to find who I need to talk to or what I need to do, to do the quest.
It would great to have a side quest helper to help you find the person or the location of sidequests so that we don't spend time looking all over the place not to find them. This is very frustrating. I summitted a bug report as I believe I have side quests that I do not have access to, and I think it is a bug, but they are unable to help me, as they need more info. For example, this might not be a side quest, but I am a max out wizard and have done all of the main quests. I do not have access to the spell for my life wizard Mass Triage I have looked to see who gives it and went there, and the person doesn't have a question mark over them, I have tried to go online and back track to see where I might have missed something in the story line, I have spent several hours trying to find things like this. It makes it so I don't want to renew my subscription. As I am paying for the game, but I can't proceed with some things, and I have done my best to find the answers on my own, and I get stuck. I am sure you understand that this can be frustrating. I try to back track, but then there are previous things you need to do and sometimes they split off, in 2 different directions and I try to locate these things and I don't see what I think I need. Please help.

Thank you,

Michael Woodworth

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
This was already added to Quest Helper!
Hunter StarCoin Level 95

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
You may be right, I contacted them about some of the badges and things like that and there were some problems. There are some side quests I still cannot get to, and trying to figure out what is going on with them.

Michael SoulShard

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Well, I have a problem with it too. When I was playing my level 6 Life Wizard, it was giving me the quest Marla Stringer gives for Sunken City. I know it goes up in the beginning of the game, but it should be when you get to Nightside. Then it wastes my time with quest helper.

Cole Goldenflame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu and Grizzleheim Area: Tatakai Outpost and Mirkholm Keep

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
This has been implemented: on the quest page in your book, fish through your quests until you find a page with a quest that shows a yellow exclamation point on it. Clicking on this will use the quest helper to point you towards the nearest available side quest. Hope this helps!

-Aerier