Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard city uniforms

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
I was just thinking that just like pigswick uniforms we should get Wizard city uniforms. They would be given you us once we enroll and would have special starter stats for each school.
(i.e. hat: + 3% damage + 5
Robe: + 10 + 1% resist
boots: + 3 + ice beetle card)
We would also get new ones every 10 lvls.

Christo Mythspear 95

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Isn't this just the clothing we pick out in the very beginning of the game?? I mean, all the new boy and girl's clothing looks exactly the same; color choices being the only difference. I think those outfits are the "wizard city" clothing already.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
ellhae31 on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Isn't this just the clothing we pick out in the very beginning of the game?? I mean, all the new boy and girl's clothing looks exactly the same; color choices being the only difference. I think those outfits are the "wizard city" clothing already.
You are definitely right, but we should have a natural 1% resistance or damage to our own element.
Miranda Dreamsong
With persistence, anything can be achieved

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
The clothes that are bought from Eloise seem like the uniforms to me, because they're simple, sort of like the Wizard City standards, but still the uniform idea would be great, and other places should have a uniform too, that you get once you unlock the world.

"Patience is a luxury that most people can afford. ~ lex"

Rebecca (Winterblossom)
Suwi
Jenna Sky

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
I agree, except this item should have a blank status. I also think the name, and style would change every 10 levels. for example, for a starter outfit for girls, there could be like a polo shirt and a bow tie called "beginner uniform" when you start the game. the next one could be a polo shirt with a necktie called "ravenwood uniform" for level 10+. the next one could be a ravenwood tee with shorts called "gym uniform" for level 20+. the next one could be a polo dress called "wizard city uniform" for level 30+. the next one could be a long sleeve polo shirt with a necktie called "formal uniform" for level 40+. the next one could be a long sleeve polo shirt with a bow tie called "savior uniform" for level 50+. the next one could be a vest with a bow tie called "explorer uniform" for level 60+. the next one could be a vest with a necktie called "a\b honor roll" for level 70+. I still need to add on to this, so feel free to leave suggestions.

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
But people would get better gear so quickly, but I like the idea.

Cole Goldenflame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu and Grizzleheim Area: Tatakai Outpost and Mirkholm Keep

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
GPM499 on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
But people would get better gear so quickly, but I like the idea.

Cole Goldenflame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu and Grizzleheim Area: Tatakai Outpost and Mirkholm Keep
exactly you stich it

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I am pretty sure that Gloria Krendell in Olde Town gives you some side quests and in exchange gives you a full Wizard City outfit.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Master

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
this uniform clothing needs to be a fan based thing, and needs to contain many details, A. the fan base thing will get players who are artist excited and hopefully will want to buy it,

also we need these uniforms to have backpacks and the uniform needs to have a collage kinda theme, it says " hey, your new here and want to succeed here!" am i right?

last thing, if i does come out it needs to have like a magic wand sticking out of the backpack and show the heads of a few wands so it looks like a neat backpack

With determination, the wheels of fate drive you to success,

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
MythMaker1005 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
I was just thinking that just like pigswick uniforms we should get Wizard city uniforms. They would be given you us once we enroll and would have special starter stats for each school.
(i.e. hat: + 3% damage + 5
Robe: + 10 + 1% resist
boots: + 3 + ice beetle card)
We would also get new ones every 10 lvls.

Christo Mythspear 95
Nice idea. I kinda like it

Diana Swiftfountain, lvl 88,