Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My "Magical" Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Hello Wizards of the Spiral! I have plenty of ideas for Wizard101 that I think EVERYONE will enjoy! Here you are:

- Adding Members to your castle. This is something that I have actually wanted Kingsisle to implement for awhile now. This allows you to add any one of your friends to your castle to add furniture or remove furniture. Add friends at your own risk, if you know that you can't trust them, don't. Members of the castle are not allowed to add/remove any members to/from the castle. The members of the castle may leave the castle at any time they want and the Owner of the castle may remove any of the members any time he/she wants.

- Different Seedling Designs. I was expecting this when I started gardening, and unfortunately, it wasnt there. You know how whenever you plant a seed for the first time its just a green little plant? Well, I think it would be cool if you could implement different kinds of saplings for each genre of plants (ice, death, fruit, etc.) The dandelion could be the generic one, and maybe the pink dandelion could be a pink version of the generic seedling. Maybe Helephant Ears could be little vines sticking out of the soil/pot, and so on and so forth.

- Goblerton. I know a lot of people have requested this world, and it hasn't come. This would be an amazing idea for a world. Gobblerton was overrun by witches, said by the Gobbler King, and those would be the enemies we would fight. Kingsisle could create different kinds of minion for those witches, many different witch bosses, maybe a witch broom (different design from the regular broom) that could be a rare drop from the last witch boss in the world? I've had many ideas about this world and I would love to see it come alive. Maybe available to lower level players? Around the levels 25-40. It wouldn't be a huge world, like Celestia. Maybe just a little bit shorter than Wysteria.

- More Menu Chat Options. I am permanently muted in the game, and I would love it so much if I could tell my friends that in-game. I was thinking, in the "Sorry" option, there could be this option, "Sorry, I am muted" or "Sorry, my account got muted.". Also, you could implement emoticons in the menu chat. I know a lot of people have suggested that, and I would sure love to see it.

- A new school!!! SOOOOOOOO many people have wanted a new school, and I think it sure is time for one. This would bring SOOOOOOOOO many retired players back, many new coming players to actually stay on, many experienced players finally getting off their level 11 balance warlords spamming tower shield treasure cards and krakens, and it would bring many new players to the game. Now, I know it would be hard moving around Ravenwood for the school, but maybe it could be a hidden school, (SPOILER) like the death school? Maybe it could be in Wysteria? Maybe available only to players at a certain level? Not around 50 like Astral Schools, thats too high of a level.

Please reply on what you think of my ideas

- Andrew FireBlood -- 68

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
slimshadywizard on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello Wizards of the Spiral! I have plenty of ideas for Wizard101 that I think EVERYONE will enjoy! Here you are:

- Adding Members to your castle. This is something that I have actually wanted Kingsisle to implement for awhile now. This allows you to add any one of your friends to your castle to add furniture or remove furniture. Add friends at your own risk, if you know that you can't trust them, don't. Members of the castle are not allowed to add/remove any members to/from the castle. The members of the castle may leave the castle at any time they want and the Owner of the castle may remove any of the members any time he/she wants.

- Different Seedling Designs. I was expecting this when I started gardening, and unfortunately, it wasnt there. You know how whenever you plant a seed for the first time its just a green little plant? Well, I think it would be cool if you could implement different kinds of saplings for each genre of plants (ice, death, fruit, etc.) The dandelion could be the generic one, and maybe the pink dandelion could be a pink version of the generic seedling. Maybe Helephant Ears could be little vines sticking out of the soil/pot, and so on and so forth.

- Goblerton. I know a lot of people have requested this world, and it hasn't come. This would be an amazing idea for a world. Gobblerton was overrun by witches, said by the Gobbler King, and those would be the enemies we would fight. Kingsisle could create different kinds of minion for those witches, many different witch bosses, maybe a witch broom (different design from the regular broom) that could be a rare drop from the last witch boss in the world? I've had many ideas about this world and I would love to see it come alive. Maybe available to lower level players? Around the levels 25-40. It wouldn't be a huge world, like Celestia. Maybe just a little bit shorter than Wysteria.

- More Menu Chat Options. I am permanently muted in the game, and I would love it so much if I could tell my friends that in-game. I was thinking, in the "Sorry" option, there could be this option, "Sorry, I am muted" or "Sorry, my account got muted.". Also, you could implement emoticons in the menu chat. I know a lot of people have suggested that, and I would sure love to see it.

- A new school!!! SOOOOOOOO many people have wanted a new school, and I think it sure is time for one. This would bring SOOOOOOOOO many retired players back, many new coming players to actually stay on, many experienced players finally getting off their level 11 balance warlords spamming tower shield treasure cards and krakens, and it would bring many new players to the game. Now, I know it would be hard moving around Ravenwood for the school, but maybe it could be a hidden school, (SPOILER) like the death school? Maybe it could be in Wysteria? Maybe available only to players at a certain level? Not around 50 like Astral Schools, thats too high of a level.

- Andrew FireBlood -- 68
Cool ideas, here's my thought on each of them:

- Castle Members: I don't really pay much attention to my castle other than gardening, but it sounds like a great idea for people who do.

- Different Seedling Designs: Yes. Maybe Helephant Ears could be small ears from the ground, and Trumpet Vines could be small vines, and Sword Ferns could be tips of 2 swords from the soil.

- Gobblerton: It could be a side world, and continuing from other side world levels (GH - 20, WS - 25, AQ - 30), Gobblerton could be available to level 35, and contain Gobblers, Witches & maybe, since there's witches there, the new school you mentioned.

- More Menu Chat Options: I totally agree, there could be 'Sorry, I'm Muted' & 'Sorry, I'm too young to have Text Chat' and other things for different circumstances.

- A New School: As I said about Gobblerton, it could be there, or 'Gasp!' a new base school. But as a base school, they'd have to alter the first quiz, come up with a background & gemstone, a teacher, a location for the school & new spells & quests. Maybe it could be in Elik's Edge or somewhere where they left a 'Ghost Area', in other words, a place that exists, but you can't enter.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
These ideas are amaze!!! Should seriously implement some of these! Not all I agree with, but most I do.

-Nicole Mistbright lvl 54

Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
I'm not sure on the housing idea, I could see how it would work for some people, but I'm probably not trusting enough. Maybe there could be rules like you can only take items out of the house that you bought, but you can move any item.
I like your gardening idea, I think it would make gardening more enjoyable.
Omg! Gobblerton is the best idea ever!!! I think it could be good for levels 35-40. I also think if they ever add this world, that it should look like a candy land, since they love food so much. And like the fairy tale Hansel and Gretel, the witches might have invaded because they wanted to use the candy (or food in general) from the Gobbler's world to build their children enticing houses.
I agree that menu chat needs more options, especially with normal things to say like afk.
I want a new school so bad too! Maybe something the opposite of balance, like chaos. It could take ideas like sapping health (death) and have the destruction of storm, since that sounds pretty chaotic to me. The spells could feel like a blur and have a lot of movement. Their unique quality could be that their spells do multiple things like do damage, remove shields, lessen accuracy, etc. These are just ideas, and by what I've said, this school would need a downfall, otherwise it would be a bigger powerhouse than storm.
Katie Smith level 35

Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
slimshadywizard on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:

- Andrew FireBlood -- 68
i also have a great idea, adding guilds/league in this game, or making the group thing permanent. when i say making group thing permanent, i mean, when you log off, you get removed from the group. so, if anyone likes or dislikes my idea, please say so :)

Kieran Firespear, lvl 44

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Blaze Sandblade on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Cool ideas, here's my thought on each of them:

- Castle Members: I don't really pay much attention to my castle other than gardening, but it sounds like a great idea for people who do.

- Different Seedling Designs: Yes. Maybe Helephant Ears could be small ears from the ground, and Trumpet Vines could be small vines, and Sword Ferns could be tips of 2 swords from the soil.

- Gobblerton: It could be a side world, and continuing from other side world levels (GH - 20, WS - 25, AQ - 30), Gobblerton could be available to level 35, and contain Gobblers, Witches & maybe, since there's witches there, the new school you mentioned.

- More Menu Chat Options: I totally agree, there could be 'Sorry, I'm Muted' & 'Sorry, I'm too young to have Text Chat' and other things for different circumstances.

- A New School: As I said about Gobblerton, it could be there, or 'Gasp!' a new base school. But as a base school, they'd have to alter the first quiz, come up with a background & gemstone, a teacher, a location for the school & new spells & quests. Maybe it could be in Elik's Edge or somewhere where they left a 'Ghost Area', in other words, a place that exists, but you can't enter.
I like the idea of the witch school. Like Menu Chat, nice Gobblerton, different seeds yeah, and Castle Members yes.

Cole Goldenflame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu and Grizzleheim Area: Tatakai Outpost and Mirkholm Keep

Explorer
May 07, 2009
These ideas are amazing! Every single one of them!