Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest giver

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2012
hi guys i was wondering this a quest giver is in everyworld ever want to replay thoes quest the quest you have done now you can you can go back to them with the new quest replayer you can even do the jabberwock or hyde park tell me what you think valerine fireheart level 95

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
I'm not sure whether you'd be meaning that when you did the quest over it would give you the xp again or not. I think that would defeat the point of new worlds and things like that if you could just get xp from doing your old quests over again. And if you didn't get the xp from the quests, then what's the point? No, I wouldn't really say this is a good idea.

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
ellhae31 on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
I'm not sure whether you'd be meaning that when you did the quest over it would give you the xp again or not. I think that would defeat the point of new worlds and things like that if you could just get xp from doing your old quests over again. And if you didn't get the xp from the quests, then what's the point? No, I wouldn't really say this is a good idea.
you dont have to be mean players these days

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
coolguy2170 on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
you dont have to be mean players these days
Oh please. I am not being mean, I merely said in the most courteous way possible that I don't think this would be a good idea, since it would be defeating the point of new questing. Good day, sir.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
coolguy2170 on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
hi guys i was wondering this a quest giver is in everyworld ever want to replay thoes quest the quest you have done now you can you can go back to them with the new quest replayer you can even do the jabberwock or hyde park tell me what you think valerine fireheart level 95
You can go back and redo any dungeon or boss right now but the xp you are given diminishes. I'm not really sure what purpose this would hold... but I'm not against it.