Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How are we supposed to do this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Hey, some friends and I were recently in the arena. We are all warlords, with warlord gear. We went up against these puppets, now I know what your thinking, this is probably another rant about how bad puppets are, well its not. I don't care if you puppet or not, all I am asking in this one is how do you block. This myth level 95, criticaled, we had conviction up, and it still went through anyways. Anyone have any ideas, cause shields can only do so much and aren't a gaurentee to show up.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
James PearlSteed on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
Hey, some friends and I were recently in the arena. We are all warlords, with warlord gear. We went up against these puppets, now I know what your thinking, this is probably another rant about how bad puppets are, well its not. I don't care if you puppet or not, all I am asking in this one is how do you block. This myth level 95, criticaled, we had conviction up, and it still went through anyways. Anyone have any ideas, cause shields can only do so much and aren't a gaurentee to show up.
Well, I've had to deal with the problem.... a lot. There's no real answer to this except to try to get gear with more critical block, cause obviously you already know how inconvenient getting hit by a critical is, so I say only focus on your critical block and once you get more, conviction may work more often that's all I can say.
I've had to deal with this and this works for me, I really hope it works for you as well, if it doesn't... well I tried lol

Duncan Leaf, level 71Just doing my thing XD

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Thanks man, I hope that one time there is a solution for this