Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couch Potatoes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Hello. I am currently working on a massive Couch Potato garden. It will contain a total of 48 seeds, and I already have all six of the Couch Potatoes' likes. The only problem is, I'm having a hard time getting the seeds. I've currently been farming Splithoof Barbarians in Grizzleheim, but they're only dropping one couch potato per day, or sometimes I'll farm for a whole day and not get anything. If anyone knows where I could find a better farming source, please let me know. Thanks!

Nicholas StormSword, level 82

Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I don't know which of the enemies drops the most, but there is a long list of them on Wizard101Central. Here is the full Couch Potato write up there:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Couch_Potatoes

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I farmed over a hundred CP seeds from Splithoofs. On good nights I'd get 6-10 seeds, on some days I'd get none. My tips for storm would be:

1. Wear your highest critical, attack and pip gear don't worry about resist.
2. Carry only a few Colossal and Tempest in your deck no need for blades.
3. Switch realms to uncrowded ones.
4. Switch realms after getting a few drops.

If you do this, you can kill them with Tempest first round every time. It makes farming go really quick.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
I've found that giopng through the Dungeon in Frostholm always nets me Poattoes.
Sometimes I get 4 or 5 by the time I complete it, sometimes just 1.
That being said, I ALWAYS get a potatoe drop in there.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
seethe42 on Jan 27, 2014 wrote:
I farmed over a hundred CP seeds from Splithoofs. On good nights I'd get 6-10 seeds, on some days I'd get none. My tips for storm would be:

1. Wear your highest critical, attack and pip gear don't worry about resist.
2. Carry only a few Colossal and Tempest in your deck no need for blades.
3. Switch realms to uncrowded ones.
4. Switch realms after getting a few drops.

If you do this, you can kill them with Tempest first round every time. It makes farming go really quick.
Thank you for the advice, and I hope I will have good luck farming!