Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
Ok so does anybody thing it's a waste of gold when you are trying to get a pet with the talents you want on it? I am trying to get a polar fox with the talents I want on it, but every time I hatch with my other pet I keep getting the other pet, not the fox. If the creators of wizard would make this happen where we can easily take the pet first and hatch, we can get that pet we have equipped. Not the second one. So if you can please make this happen I can't take it anymore getting the same pet over and over and over

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Nick1104039 on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Ok so does anybody thing it's a waste of gold when you are trying to get a pet with the talents you want on it? I am trying to get a polar fox with the talents I want on it, but every time I hatch with my other pet I keep getting the other pet, not the fox. If the creators of wizard would make this happen where we can easily take the pet first and hatch, we can get that pet we have equipped. Not the second one. So if you can please make this happen I can't take it anymore getting the same pet over and over and over
I personally agree that pets have gotten a bit out of hand in game. I don't train often any more because of constant failures. Such a waste of my game time really.

Some pets can not be passed on in a hatch the fox maybe one of them, I don't know.

Those with time and resources are able to get the best pets. Between gear farming, gardening, crafting pet training and regular questing it does become a time pit and lays you open for a lot of do not gets.

I have been in the game long enough to seek my level of what I will put my time into and decline on too many chance to gets as that just gets disappointing after a while.

Many in the game believe if you don't sink enough hours into something it isn't worth getting, hence this practice continues.

Mary

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I am having the very same issue, I have been getting so angry with the game. Coincidently I have a polar fox with May cast Hex, Fairy, and Vengeance. I recently bought a storm mastery amulet with crowns hoping I could get a "hybrid" Triton pet because the spell seem pretty good for six pips. I have hatched 5 different times in a row andgotten My own pet back (polar fox and in one case Trojan horse.) I Would really appreciate if the amount of times you get your pet versus getting the other persons will be lowered. I have wasted 200 thousand gold in the past five times hatching and getting my pet back. Please please fix this or help me out with how to avoid this more. I have tried going in the sigil first and clicking the check mark first but that is just nonsense.

Duncan Strong Sword

Level 52 Wizard