Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Magical Floating Stone Block

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Well, when my friends and I were questing on our lower level characters in Marleybone, and I noticed this funny glitch. Well, in Newgate Prison by the exit of the tower things where the little stray cat is, there was a stone block. Except ... this stone block happened to be floating. Not necessarily a problem that needed to be fixed, but worth pointing out. Lol.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth (and level 24 fire when I'm in Marleybone)

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
I noticed this and reported it, but nothing got done about it. It'd be a really trivial fix and it just sticks out like a sore thumb when so much care has been taken elsewhere for the game areas to be set up nicely with very few graphical glitches.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
MythWizardForeves on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Well, when my friends and I were questing on our lower level characters in Marleybone, and I noticed this funny glitch. Well, in Newgate Prison by the exit of the tower things where the little stray cat is, there was a stone block. Except ... this stone block happened to be floating. Not necessarily a problem that needed to be fixed, but worth pointing out. Lol.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth (and level 24 fire when I'm in Marleybone)
Lol, I saw it too!

-von and her level 28 fire noob

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
lol i saw that one time and had friends port just so we could stare at the floating block. XD

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
This sounds funny i must check this out later.

Seth lotus42

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012