Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More additional Potion Flasks, please!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
With the higher level adventures going on, I really feel that having three Potion Flasks are a too little amount for anyone who uses them if their Health and Mana are low from duels. I've got just a suggestion for extra Potion Flasks in the game. Since you can only get up to three Potion Flasks in Wizard City, Krokotopia and Marleybone as of right now, how about you add in at least one optional side quest for each world in the Spiral so far that gives out one extra Potion Flask as a quest reward? That idea counts for side worlds, too. Please have those in!

Think about this, and thanks for listening!

Administrator
If you're high enough level, you may wish to complete the quest associated with our recent Make-a-Wish event. https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#wish

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I would really like more potion flasks but it doesn't seem right.

Antonio Sandshade, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
If you're high enough level, you may wish to complete the quest associated with our recent Make-a-Wish event. https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#wish
Is it a side quest

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Trimond297 on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
With the higher level adventures going on, I really feel that having three Potion Flasks are a too little amount for anyone who uses them if their Health and Mana are low from duels. I've got just a suggestion for extra Potion Flasks in the game. Since you can only get up to three Potion Flasks in Wizard City, Krokotopia and Marleybone as of right now, how about you add in at least one optional side quest for each world in the Spiral so far that gives out one extra Potion Flask as a quest reward? That idea counts for side worlds, too. Please have those in!

Think about this, and thanks for listening!
wizards that are in the new world khy get a new potion bottle....its a side quest that you get from Allen (i think is his name) I am max level death wiz so I already have my fourth potion bottle

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Well, then, since many Wizards are satisfied with that request finally happening at long last, I wish for more additional side quests that reward extra Potion Flasks after that really soon! That would have probably happened in the game's earlier years, but, still, better that than later. Thank the Spiral and Make-A-Wish for making this happen! May Make-A-Wish continue these kind of events across Kingsisle's games soon, and hope they can keep up their good work!

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
You can get 4 by completing the Message In A Bottle quest.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
While I agree we need more potion flasks, I think that one from each world is a little much. I think we have now hit 13 worlds (Correct me if I am wrong) and 13 flasks seems a little much.

I'd also like to say bravo to Kingsisle on Make-A-Wish! Absolutely heartwarming!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Ruthless Anthony on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
While I agree we need more potion flasks, I think that one from each world is a little much. I think we have now hit 13 worlds (Correct me if I am wrong) and 13 flasks seems a little much.

I'd also like to say bravo to Kingsisle on Make-A-Wish! Absolutely heartwarming!
We have 10 (9 1/2 if you want to be technical) storyline worlds and 4 (if you count GH & WT as different) so we would have either 10 or 14 at the highest level, depending on whether they include side-flasks.