Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice blade?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 17, 2012
usually I post for Justin firethief, my lvl 95 myth. but when I made a new ice I got him up to lvl 16 and I still don't have ice blade. so I'm just trying to survive in krokotopia with low damage spells, and an ice trap. is there something I need to do to get the ice blade? or am I just too low lvl? thanks,

Justin firethief lvl 95
pauliceflame lvl16

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
the mythonator on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
usually I post for Justin firethief, my lvl 95 myth. but when I made a new ice I got him up to lvl 16 and I still don't have ice blade. so I'm just trying to survive in krokotopia with low damage spells, and an ice trap. is there something I need to do to get the ice blade? or am I just too low lvl? thanks,

Justin firethief lvl 95
pauliceflame lvl16
Level 38 is when Ice gets it blade - ugh.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

I was able to get the Tri-Blade from Niles before I got my regular school blade as some help.

Mary

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Northlite on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
Level 38 is when Ice gets it blade - ugh.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

I was able to get the Tri-Blade from Niles before I got my regular school blade as some help.

Mary
ok thanks.
Justin firethief lvl 95
paul iceflame lvl 18

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Welcome to Ice Magic, where survive the first 48 levels is the hardest thing in this entire game. It gets so much better after that. Remember ice=persistance.
-Paul FrostFinder Lvl Ice, 4 year veteran

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
You get it at level 38, which I think is absolutely ridiculous. I would say get the Elemental Blade, it helps, and my Ice girl has an Ice pet which gives an Ice blade - it's definitely not an amazing pet, but the blade will come in handy until you get your actual spell. I got it from the Hoard of the Hydra pack, so if you have a few Crowns to spare you might want to try that.

Sierra

Squire
Jul 04, 2012