Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

autorun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I don't know if this is a new topic or not, and as much problem as I and a few others I know are having, it would surprise me if it were. The problem is autorun!!! Please please please KI fix the autorun feature...we are begging. I have done so many extra battles because of it I am about to go crazy. Every time I go through a door or out a tower or dungeon or even into my dorm room my little wiz just takes off like a dang bullet heading for the bullseye! I have turned off the number lock, didnt help so i turned on the number lock still didnt help. And I am not the only one this is happening to. I am thinking it is a glitch or a bug...whatever it is please fix as soon as possible I still got four more wiz to get through the new world and I dont want to do so many extra battles to get them done. Thank you KI for your prompt attention to this matter

Survivor
Nov 19, 2013
That sometimes happens to me too, but I don't really mind it.Try not to alt tab while on a loading screen.