Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

home trades and other

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2013
Ok so I have bought bundles and got the homes from them but I want to give my homes and prizes from my homes like the fishbowl and winterbane and pagoda or the tree house to my other characters but it says they are no trade

so I ask will in one of your updates fix this problem

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
This is not a problem, this is how the game is designed. You need to be careful which character you give your houses/bundles to and the items that are not trade-able. I contacted KI asking them about this and they told me that is how it is and they can't move houses or items that not for trade to other characters even if they are on the same account. You will have to purchase another bundle to put it where you want or deal with where it is now. Sorry.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KeiraDD on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
Ok so I have bought bundles and got the homes from them but I want to give my homes and prizes from my homes like the fishbowl and winterbane and pagoda or the tree house to my other characters but it says they are no trade

so I ask will in one of your updates fix this problem
This is not a "problem" or glitch. This is set up by KI and will not change. No home will be traded between characters (although with us paying cash for them we really should have this option), and specific items like the pagoda won't be tradable either. It's just one of the ways that KI makes money to keep the game going.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2013
yes well I will not buy anymore bundles if they are going to be useless to me and my other characters so plz KI change this I can not afford to buy bundles for all my characters and have a membership

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
While the items in the card packages are no trade, there is no requirement that all the items go to the same character when the card is activated. The cards send the items into the gift queue, which comes up as an icon on your screen. It is the same queue where prizes from playing Grub Guardian or using an online code are placed. That gift queue is available to all the characters on the account, and any of the characters can remove the individual items. The items can be split up however you wish, as long as it is done when initially accepting them.

Of course, another solution would be to ensure you take the no trade items with the character on which you want them placed, then exchange the tradable items. Don't forget the level-specific items do not need to be the level of the character who claims them for store bought cards, although this is not true of the crown shop card packs.