Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-8-13

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Another 1/52 of a year has passed, and with it, comes another Feedback Friday!

Today, we'd like to chat about mounts. Specifically - yours! If you could give your mount a nickname, what would it be? Make sure to tell us which mount you're nicknaming in your comments.

Have a fantastic Friday night, and wonderful weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
Well my Seraph wings wouldn't have a nickname but my tawny rams name would be ramaroni

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
My mount is a Permanent Enchanted Broom Mount.

If I were to nickname it, it would probably be something like Wickerwind.

Happy Spellcasting!

Historian
May 06, 2009
My Bone Dragon mount from the late Dragonrider's Hoard pack has a nickname of Bones. Also my Swift Gryphon as one I think it was Claws, but it's been awhile since I called her that. I think I'll change it (P.S. I like to give my mounts genders. It helps mix things up.) I guess I'll just make a list of the four mounts my Death player has and make nicknames them:

Bone Dragon- Nickname: Bones
Swift Gryphon- Nickname: Penelope
Aquilan Dual Chariot- Nickname: Gladius Charger
Frontier Dragon- Nickname: Pokie

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
My myth has three different Dragons. I call them Moe, Larry, and Curly.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Hmm, I'd name my Grey Warg Mount, Teddy! My mount is so nice, he takes me everywhere without complaint.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I have a frontier dragon, so I would nickname it Saphira(Yes, from Eragon and Elder), if it was a girl, and Rusty or something related to fire if it were a boy(I decided my dragon was a boy)

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
I would probably nickname my Proud Lioness Sasha or Nala ( fierce names! ).

Emmaline Iceshard Lvl.74

Mackenzie StormBlade Lvl.40

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
I couldn't give a name to my dragonwings or batwings mount. They are just wings. Neither to my two palanquins

Owl - Boomie
Lobster - Klicker
Xmas Reindeer - Rudolph

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
I name all my mounts and a few notable ones are:
My lion is Aslan for my Christina Lionrider. The scenes in Chronicles of Narnia where Susan & Lucy get to ride Aslan is why I named my first wizard that in the first place.
My Hawk is Lady Hawk, Yea I am a movie buff.
My White Tiger is Zepurr.
My green nightmare mount is Mossty and is ridden by my life wizard.
My Tawney Ram is Suede.
My Hydra is Trinity.
My Arcus Cloud is Thunderhead. Avid reader *Shurgs*
My White Stag is Bambi
Of course my Treant is Treebeard.
My Fa la la la Llama is Bouncer
That is just a bit of my much loved mounts.

I would really love it if we could put our mount names on them like badges when we are riding them. That would be so fun.
Thank you so much for your interest and most engaging questions. It matters to me that you care about what we think.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
My hydra: Cookie
My phoenix: Oreo
My Scarydactil: Trixie
My winter treant: Cheese
And that would be all ...
till next month
~That little squiggly line
~Ryan dragonpants level 78 /

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
My skeletal dragon would be named leopold. He looks like a leopold.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
I have a gold skysomething and named it Bob or Sunny with a chance of friend requests!

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Ram - Bucky
Panther - Lou (after my IRL friend's black cat Lucifer)
Broom - Dusty
Cloud - Sparky
Chestnut Pony - Chips (after an IRL horse)
Tiger - Stripes
Sea Turtle - Shelly
Sloth - Speedy

Administrator
I love these, Wizards! They all made me smile, but I think the one that made me smile the widest was the Treant named Cheese. ::grin::

New FF coming up in moments!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea