Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizard101 Apps

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Hello!
I've been thinking, Wizard101 only has 2 apps (Wizardblox and Grub Guardian). Although this will never happen, I think there should be more apps like...

Wizard101 Character guide
This would be an app that will allow you to learn more about some enemies along with NPC's. You would have a selection of people, and if you click on one, (let's say Merle Ambrose) then you can learn the birthplace, childhood, adulthood, who they are married to, etc.
Wizard101 Designers
This app will allow you to design your own robe, hat, shoes, wands, and so on. You may have an option of being able to send it to friends or something.
Wizard101 Comics
You will be able to view the abracadoodler (sp?) and make your own comics.
I have plenty of more ideas, but I'll only share a couple. Please provide feedback as well as your own ideas!
-Molly level 83 Balance
-Savannah Swifttail level 16 death
-Isabella Irontail level 83 myth
- Wolf Wildtail level 3 life
-Erin Emeraldtail level 8 fire
- Vanessa Seastrider level 1 storm

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
Molly the Balance ... on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
Hello!
I've been thinking, Wizard101 only has 2 apps (Wizardblox and Grub Guardian). Although this will never happen, I think there should be more apps like...

This would be an app that will allow you to learn more about some enemies along with NPC's. You would have a selection of people, and if you click on one, (let's say Merle Ambrose) then you can learn the birthplace, childhood, adulthood, who they are married to, etc.
Wizard101 Designers
This app will allow you to design your own robe, hat, shoes, wands, and so on. You may have an option of being able to send it to friends or something.
Wizard101 Comics
I have plenty of more ideas, but I'll only share a couple. Please provide feedback as well as your own ideas!
-Molly level 83 Balance

I like these ideas, especially the character guide and comics. Maybe the really funny comics could be placed in the game in Merle Ambrose's tower.

90 James Titanfountian
13 James Titanfountain

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Molly the Balance ... on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
Hello!

Wizard101 Designers
Wizard101 Comics
-Molly level 83 Balance

I like these ideas...especially the Designer one. :)