Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help about equipment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2012
I dont know where to buy new equipment,someone please help me! ;c
Sorry if i missed topic :/

Stephen GhostBreath Level 30

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
you can buy equipment with gold at the bazaar or at the crown shop with crowns. the best gear for a certain level will usually be dropped by a boss.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2013
The best place for new equipment is the Bazaar on Olde Towne. You're level 30, you may have old gear that you don't want. You can also sell that old stuff in the Bazaar. Then you have gold for the gear you want.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
StefanGhost on Oct 27, 2013 wrote:

At level 30? Go to the Bazaar sell everything you've been hanging onto and sort by level/school. You'll be amazed at what's out there.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2013
Real easy answer: Bazaar, in Olde Town. Also, always, always sell stuff at the Bazaar. That way if it's a good drop you no longer have a use for, someone else might be able to benefit from it.

Shopping District shops are ok, but Bazaar is better.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
For levels 1-59 It should definantly be from The Bazaar! For level 60 it should be farm WaterWorks, for level 74 the gear should be Avalon crafted (If you can't get the crafted then just keep using the waterworks) and then from there keep using the crafted gear, hope this helps :]

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
StefanGhost on Oct 27, 2013 wrote:

Go to the Bazaar in Olde Town. They have a selection of basically everything in Wizard101. Its also a great place to sell your olde junk (see what i did there?)

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Survivor
Oct 28, 2011
You can try the Bazaar. It is right off when you enter Olde town. Also, you can farm for some gear. You can check around the W101 Forums for productive enemies to farm or check the W101 Fansite Wizard101Central.